Do Imperials still like to war?

All Squad Wars related topics. Questions, comments, issues, shout outs, call outs.
Zach
Commodore

Do Imperials still like to war?

Post#1 » Mon Sep 16, 2019 12:01 am

I’m rebel and I’ve noticed over the last year or so there’s less and less imperial squads warring! Is there a specific reason why?
Same as for no op matchmaking leagues always less imps. Interesting to hear some reasons :-)

Lord
Major General

Re: Do Imperials still like to war?

Post#2 » Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:03 am

lmp squards all dead, mine was an example.

Zach
Commodore

Post#3 » Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:31 am

Lord wrote:lmp squards all dead, mine was an example.

Y are they dead? Any specific reason?

Therealharbinger
Commodore

Post#4 » Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:28 am

Mine wars twice a week. Some have given up as it's hard to keep people and have reliable people... oh an people that have all planeta unlocked if not max level.

Lost last war due to 2 people with attacks left didnt have Tako unlocked and just needed one star to draw it.

Having a no outpost option would be a game changer for many.

TKTB51
Major General

Post#5 » Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:29 am

The no outposts is a player-created thing and is not 100% guaranteed.

my squad hasn't tried it yet, but it looks interesting. But we've lost a few players, so no longer have the "critical mass" of 7s through 11s to wage an effective war (have lost the last 2, lower level players not effective, others just not using their attacks).
Player: TK-TB51 (leader)
Squad: DarkLords
Level 50 with all maxed out perks
Imperial (like you didn't know that already)

Founder of MEGA - "Make the Empire Great Again".

www.darklords.info (under construction)

DarkRebel
Grand Admiral

Post#6 » Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:38 am

My impression is that there are less warring squads in general, but it seems more IMPs quitting than rebs. Not sure why that's the case exactly (why IMP is more likely to quit war than rebs).

My only speculation is that in general, rebs needs war crates more than IMPs. Just pure speculation. Why is that ? likely because reb bases are, in general, less developed than IMP bases. Again, just speculation.

DarthLazer
Commodore

Post#7 » Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:50 am

Three times a week for as long as I can remember. We are very active.
Partner of Dark_DyNasty squad and Windows survivor.
Sister Squads, Dark_DyNasty 2 and DDII

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Force_Awareness

Lord
Major General

Post#8 » Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:28 am

Zach wrote:
Lord wrote:lmp squards all dead, mine was an example.

Y are they dead? Any specific reason?

l think because imps get attacked less often and no much need for the squard center reinforcement. So imps are more likely to divide when they have different opinions.
Another reason is there are more imps than rivs, so even the same percentage quit, there are more imps quit than the rivs.

lukeskywalker
Admiral

Post#9 » Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:22 am

We are a rebel squad and we are not having any issues finding matchups now, so there must be a lot of Imp squads out there still. There was a short period of a few weeks that matchups were tough to find, but business seems to be booming again.
lukeskywalker
Leader
Squad: onewiththeforce
Squad Level: 50

We are always looking for active players. We have a squad of 20+ members, and we war at least once a week. We have maxed out our Perks. We like helping new players, so all players are welcome!

Planetbleeder
Commodore

Post#10 » Mon Sep 16, 2019 1:31 pm

My squad wars once a week....always have too many level 4s but if we didn’t include them then no war. You can imagine that winning is most of the time a lost cause but every now and then we get matched up with a reb squad that has a bunch of no shows.

I’m thinking about finding a squad that wars on a different day than mine just so I can get more experienced. Right now we can’t afford to spend a battle on getting outpost so I’ve been playing no outpost wars for awhile now!

Return to “Squad Wars Discussions”