Level 12?

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
lukeskywalker
Major General

Re: Level 12?

Post#11 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:30 pm

DarthLazer wrote:I guess I could log in and post rumors now and then to waste everyone's time. I heard a rumor that new level called the End Game Level Gold is coming, it will have half a droid and take 2 years to build one unit. IT will automatically upgrade all standard troops with the purchase of 20k in crystals, and give us all an extra hut to hide under while the rebel snipers wipe out our jumps in Sullest. It was this same rumor that I heard we will be able to collect the crystals during outposts attacks, as many as you can get. Also a new research for armory is coming in 2025 with yet another new level made out of game complaints and bad units. Got to go, my Elite is walking in circles.

If it's the End Game, do we need to trade our soul? ;)
lukeskywalker
Leader
Squad: onewiththeforce
Squad Level: 50

We are always looking for active players. We have a squad of 20+ members, and we war at least once a week. We have maxed out our Perks. We like helping new players, so all players are welcome!

Ghostie
Commodore

Re: Level 12?

Post#12 » Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:14 am

I have to think we will see some new upgrades in the future.

Credit Vaults and Alloy Depots now can hold 7.2 million. That leaves some potential for leveling something up with the obvious choices being Cantina, Contraband Trade Port, and Armory. Contraband Safehouse could also be another option if they were to take the Deka twins up another 10 levels or so. They could even add another Planet or 2 for a Planetary Command upgrade. Scout Tower and banners could also be upgraded too ....I guess. :D

Personally, I would like to see a Droid Hut upgrade process which would unlock another Prestige Droid!
"Some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn."

Return to “General Discussions”