GALACTIC CONFLICT: Lord Vader and Elite AT-TE - Discussion Topic

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Harshit
Major General

Re: GALACTIC CONFLICT: Lord Vader and Elite AT-TE - Discussion Topic

Post#61 » Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:05 pm

mkenobi wrote:
CoolGuy wrote:
mkenobi wrote:I do not remember any conflict exclusively on greens, I am really hesitant to attack with my Rebel HQ 11 for being a long and emptied conflict and there probably will not be many - if there are any - Dev bases for Rebels to attack on greens.

It will probably be a conflict for Imperials while they have the advantage on greens and many will play for as many frags for Lord Vader as possible, while most of the top Rebels already have the eATTE maxed out.

Anyway, I am far from max my eATTE, I would need two UC and at least one Bronzium I for that. Maybe I try a few shoots on Dando and see what I can get...

I'm only attacking with my level 6 Rebel base, and only to get the samples as they will prove useful when I next have to upgrade my hero command. Not too hard to maintain UC on Dando with a sandbagged base using Senator Leia and Rebel Commandos. Will probably stay level 6 until after the next event as it is so easy at this level to get 3 stars.

This kind of conflict is perfect for low level bases as the thresholds aren't high, but my Imperial and Rebel HQ 6 are for playing Events, it is not interesting to dispute conflicts as the gears are too low, much less for samples.

I went to Dandoran earlier today with my Rebel HQ 11, and after 20min skipping Live bases - many of them 2 or 3 times - I gave up. There are no Dev bases on Dando, much less those +1000 gears I found on Tat/Kit last week. Wonder if any Rebel is finding Dev bases on the other greens?

The Live bases are not tough, but anyway I think it's too much effort for a unit that will probably be in the next event. To have something to play and distract my mind, I went to Dando with my Rebel HQ 8. The game is easy for this base after the medal dumping, and the score is not so bad per 3-stars Live bases: 540-640 gears.

I am now in the UC on Dando -- 1.7% and 14,250 gears with 3d11h to go if anyone else wants to try. The eATTE is only level 3 -- it was unlocked in the last event, so any reward is good.

My Imperial Prestige is also camped on Dandoran trying defenses, but was attacked only 3 times...

Conflicts are annoying when you have multiple bases and can not play with all of them, so you have to decide which one to play with. I hope we have a new event starting next Thursday.

Yes please. I want event for solo units especially for the Brute/U-wing as I have them unlocked for neither of my bases.

After this week I really hope we don't get crazy donkey or LIN conflicts for another 2 weeks that would just be so ridiculous.
MIgrated from Windows from former squad HOLCRON HORROR. NOW shifted to android/ios in the squad HH-resurrectionand and our sister squad at HH-Insurrection. Apply now and be loyal to the EMPEROR.

DeathStriker

Post#62 » Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:48 am

CONFLICT UCL STATS - Week #2 (Final Week) - Update:

ULTRA CHROME LEVELS (UCL)
    ==================
    PLANET - GEARS - % - TIME
    ==================
    Dan - 11,261 - 2.04% - 4d 3h
    Yav - 12,203 - 2.09% - 4d 13h
    Tak - 16,584 - 1.93% - 3d 21h
    ==================

PLEASE NOTE:

1. This data comes from the UCL LINE Chat created by rRr that is contributed to by members voluntarily.
    2. In that chat group, people post the threshold of UCL to within the range 1.8 - 2.2% and the amount of time left in the conflict.
    3. This is just a look at the most recent UCL Stats as of this Forum Posting and is subject to change.
    4. Use the above Info for decision making purposes.

GSoW CONFLICT TRACKER: Click here for Real Time (current) Conflict Stats. **Only Active During Conflicts**

Post any comments below...

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#63 » Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:02 am

Harshit wrote:
mkenobi wrote:Conflicts are annoying when you have multiple bases and can not play with all of them, so you have to decide which one to play with. I hope we have a new event starting next Thursday.

Yes please. I want event for solo units especially for the Brute/U-wing as I have them unlocked for neither of my bases.

After this week I really hope we don't get crazy donkey or LIN conflicts for another 2 weeks that would just be so ridiculous.

The most wanted units in the game to me are now the U Wing/Tie Brute, the Imperial Truck/Rebel Truck and the Dowutin Van. I do not remember in which Event the U Wing/Tie Brute was introduced, it was not in any Rogue One Event, maybe an isolated Event.

I have the U Wing/Tie Brute level 3 for my Rebel and Imperial Prestige and it is essential to snipe SC or a group of barracks in the middle of the base. Some players put the barracks side by side or in block like turrets, and I just need one Tie Brute/U Wing hitting a piece of each barrack to destroy all of them with only one ship. But I would like to have it also for my Rebel HQ 8, as this is the base I'm playing more now.

I also don't have any of the new Unit Transports for my Rebel bases. I lost the conflicts they were introduced, and now I see how good they are everytime someone hits my bases with a bunch of trucks and vans.

Hope we have an Event for these transports, including the enhanced AT-ST/T2-B, as they are good for my Level 6 bases to fill with their Armory with 2 Elite Units + 1 Advanced.

But all in an Event system, not conflicts anymore. I'm done with conflicts...
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial Prestige / Rebel Prestige on vacation and trying new games.
If you are Rebel join "Solo's_Band" (war squad) or "Ewok_revenge" (training squad)

DeathStriker

Post#64 » Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:47 am

mkenobi wrote:The most wanted units in the game to me are now the U Wing/Tie Brute, the Imperial Truck/Rebel Truck and the Dowutin Van. I do not remember in which Event the U Wing/Tie Brute was introduced, it was not in any Rogue One Event, maybe an isolated Event.

Mkenobi - The last "Event" which featured the U-Wing / Tie Brute Armory Equipment Frags was Week #4 of Lucky Break #2 (Solo Movie Event #3) back in August 2018.

strawman3125
Admiral

Post#65 » Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:58 am

DeathStriker wrote:
mkenobi wrote:The most wanted units in the game to me are now the U Wing/Tie Brute, the Imperial Truck/Rebel Truck and the Dowutin Van. I do not remember in which Event the U Wing/Tie Brute was introduced, it was not in any Rogue One Event, maybe an isolated Event.

Mkenobi - The last "Event" which featured the U-Wing / Tie Brute Armory Equipment Frags was Week #4 of Lucky Break #2 (Solo Movie Event #3) back in August 2018.

I would like to see that event again!!!

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#66 » Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:33 pm

DeathStriker wrote:

Thank you, DS! So it's been almost a year since we saw frags for this unit, and I remember how difficult it was to get frags for them because they were too rare. It's a really powerful unit, hope we have it in an Event soon and I can upgrade it 1 or 2 levels, and unlock it for my rebel HQ 8.

And also get more samples, they are great for war attacks.
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial Prestige / Rebel Prestige on vacation and trying new games.
If you are Rebel join "Solo's_Band" (war squad) or "Ewok_revenge" (training squad)

DeathStriker

Post#67 » Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:28 am

CONFLICT UCL STATS - Week #2 (Final Week) - Update:

ULTRA CHROME LEVELS (UCL)
    ==================
    PLANET - GEARS - % - TIME
    ==================
    Dan - 17,789 - 2.00% - 2d 3h **
    Yav - 22,000 - 1.98% - 2d 15h
    Tak - 23,815- 1.97% - 2d 13h
    ==================
    ** GSoW Stats Shown due to no current Player Update.

PLEASE NOTE:

1. This data comes from the UCL LINE Chat created by rRr that is contributed to by members voluntarily.
    2. In that chat group, people post the threshold of UCL to within the range 1.8 - 2.2% and the amount of time left in the conflict.
    3. This is just a look at the most recent UCL Stats as of this Forum Posting and is subject to change.
    4. Use the above Info for decision making purposes.

GSoW CONFLICT TRACKER: Click here for Real Time (current) Conflict Stats. **Only Active During Conflicts**

Post any comments below...

Return to “General Discussions”