GALACTIC CONFLICT: Lord Vader and Elite AT-TE - Discussion Topic

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
DeathStriker

Re: GALACTIC CONFLICT: Lord Vader and Elite AT-TE - Discussion Topic

Post#51 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:01 am

Galactic Conflict - Lord Vader and Elite AT-TE - Week #2 (Final Week) - Has Started

In-Game Commander News - Rebel Faction - 07-11-2019
(Click here to view LARGER image)

⇨ Don't Forget to CLAIM your 5 Free Elite AT-TE Walker Hero or Darth Vader Hero HQ Samples.

WEEK #2 CONFLICTS featuring eATTE Walker and Lord Vader Armory Equipment Frags on:

1. Dandoran
  2. Yavin 4
  3. Takodana
And so the Great Frag Chase begins again... :lol:

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

DeathStriker

Post#52 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:34 am

CONFLICT UCL STATS - Week #2 (Final Week) - Initial:

ULTRA CHROME LEVELS (UCL)
    ==================
    PLANET - GEARS - % - TIME
    ==================
    Dan - 6,763 - 1.95% - 5d 9h
    Yav - 8,461 - 1.84% - 5d 9h
    Tak - 9.431 - 1.88% - 5d 2h
    ==================

PLEASE NOTE:

1. This data comes from the UCL LINE Chat created by rRr that is contributed to by members voluntarily.
    2. In that chat group, people post the threshold of UCL to within the range 1.8 - 2.2% and the amount of time left in the conflict.
    3. This is just a look at the most recent UCL Stats as of this Forum Posting and is subject to change.
    4. Use the above Info for decision making purposes.

GSoW CONFLICT TRACKER: Click here for Real Time (current) Conflict Stats. **Only Active During Conflicts**

Post any comments below...

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#53 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:04 am

I do not remember any conflict exclusively on greens, I am really hesitant to attack with my Rebel HQ 11 for being a long and emptied conflict and there probably will not be many - if there are any - Dev bases for Rebels to attack on greens.

It will probably be a conflict for Imperials while they have the advantage on greens and many will play for as many frags for Lord Vader as possible, while most of the top Rebels already have the eATTE maxed out.

Anyway, I am far from max my eATTE, I would need two UC and at least one Bronzium I for that. Maybe I try a few shoots on Dando and see what I can get...
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial Prestige / Rebel Prestige on vacation and trying new games.
If you are Rebel join "Solo's_Band" (war squad) or "Ewok_revenge" (training squad)

ember
Lieutenant

Post#54 » Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:01 am

Guys, based on your experience and taking into account the rewards, what will be UC threshold at the end of the event?

geoman48
Admiral

Post#55 » Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:48 am

ember wrote:Guys, based on your experience and taking into account the rewards, what will be UC threshold at the end of the event?

For Dandy, current UC is about 11K medals, with 4d, 7h left. By the end of the conflict, my guess is around 18K-20K medals for UC threshold on Dandy. Also check out http://gsow.net/conflicttracker.html for up to the minute stats.

DeathStriker

Post#56 » Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:05 am

CONFLICT UCL STATS - Week #2 (Final Week) - Update:

ULTRA CHROME LEVELS (UCL)
    ==================
    PLANET - GEARS - % - TIME
    ==================
    Dan - 8,885 - 1.84% - 4d 23h
    Yav - 12,203 - 2.09% - 4d 13h
    Tak - 15,072 - 1.99% - 4d 3h
    ==================

PLEASE NOTE:

1. This data comes from the UCL LINE Chat created by rRr that is contributed to by members voluntarily.
    2. In that chat group, people post the threshold of UCL to within the range 1.8 - 2.2% and the amount of time left in the conflict.
    3. This is just a look at the most recent UCL Stats as of this Forum Posting and is subject to change.
    4. Use the above Info for decision making purposes.

GSoW CONFLICT TRACKER: Click here for Real Time (current) Conflict Stats. **Only Active During Conflicts**

Post any comments below...

toname
Commodore

Post#57 » Sat Jul 13, 2019 6:24 am

geoman48 wrote:
ember wrote:Guys, based on your experience and taking into account the rewards, what will be UC threshold at the end of the event?

For Dandy, current UC is about 11K medals, with 4d, 7h left. By the end of the conflict, my guess is around 18K-20K medals for UC threshold on Dandy. Also check out http://gsow.net/conflicttracker.html for up to the minute stats.

That estimate sounds low to me. I'd say 26-30k at least.

Dolphin75
Commodore

Post#58 » Sat Jul 13, 2019 6:35 am

The UC gear vs time curve seems a bit atypical to me for this conflict. I hesitate to make a prediction at this point, but agree that 20K for a final threshold looks to be low.

CoolGuy
Admiral

Post#59 » Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:57 pm

mkenobi wrote:I do not remember any conflict exclusively on greens, I am really hesitant to attack with my Rebel HQ 11 for being a long and emptied conflict and there probably will not be many - if there are any - Dev bases for Rebels to attack on greens.

It will probably be a conflict for Imperials while they have the advantage on greens and many will play for as many frags for Lord Vader as possible, while most of the top Rebels already have the eATTE maxed out.

Anyway, I am far from max my eATTE, I would need two UC and at least one Bronzium I for that. Maybe I try a few shoots on Dando and see what I can get...

I'm only attacking with my level 6 Rebel base, and only to get the samples as they will prove useful when I next have to upgrade my hero command. Not too hard to maintain UC on Dando with a sandbagged base using Senator Leia and Rebel Commandos. Will probably stay level 6 until after the next event as it is so easy at this level to get 3 stars.
Windows refugee with the Rogue Ewok group. Killing the Empire since 2015.
Come and visit us at RogueEwokReturn

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#60 » Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:59 pm

CoolGuy wrote:
mkenobi wrote:I do not remember any conflict exclusively on greens, I am really hesitant to attack with my Rebel HQ 11 for being a long and emptied conflict and there probably will not be many - if there are any - Dev bases for Rebels to attack on greens.

I'm only attacking with my level 6 Rebel base, and only to get the samples as they will prove useful when I next have to upgrade my hero command. Not too hard to maintain UC on Dando with a sandbagged base using Senator Leia and Rebel Commandos. Will probably stay level 6 until after the next event as it is so easy at this level to get 3 stars.

This kind of conflict is perfect for low level bases as the thresholds aren't high, but my Imperial and Rebel HQ 6 are for playing Events, it is not interesting to dispute conflicts as the gears are too low, much less for samples.

I went to Dandoran earlier today with my Rebel HQ 11, and after 20min skipping Live bases - many of them 2 or 3 times - I gave up. There are no Dev bases on Dando, much less those +1000 gears I found on Tat/Kit last week. Wonder if any Rebel is finding Dev bases on the other greens?

The Live bases are not tough, but anyway I think it's too much effort for a unit that will probably be in the next event. To have something to play and distract my mind, I went to Dando with my Rebel HQ 8. The game is easy for this base after the medal dumping, and the score is not so bad per 3-stars Live bases: 540-640 gears.

I am now in the UC on Dando -- 1.7% and 14,250 gears with 3d11h to go if anyone else wants to try. The eATTE is only level 3 -- it was unlocked in the last event, so any reward is good.

My Imperial Prestige is also camped on Dandoran trying defenses, but was attacked only 3 times...

Conflicts are annoying when you have multiple bases and can not play with all of them, so you have to decide which one to play with. I hope we have a new event starting next Thursday.
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial Prestige / Rebel Prestige on vacation and trying new games.
If you are Rebel join "Solo's_Band" (war squad) or "Ewok_revenge" (training squad)

Return to “General Discussions”