How Often Is Your Droideka Active?

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
toname
Commodore

Re: How often is your droideka active?

Post#11 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:08 am

Josketer wrote:More than 2 years, before there were no dev bases full of resources to attack. I suppose that now the new players can to upgrade them in less time if they make a rigorous plan and carry it out.

About 42.5 weeks is the theoretical minimum to max each droideka, assuming you are prepared to start the next upgrade as soon as the previous one completes, and no crystals used.

DeathStriker

Post#12 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:33 pm

toname wrote:
Josketer wrote:More than 2 years, before there were no dev bases full of resources to attack. I suppose that now the new players can to upgrade them in less time if they make a rigorous plan and carry it out.

About 42.5 weeks is the theoretical minimum to max each droideka, assuming you are prepared to start the next upgrade as soon as the previous one completes, and no crystals used.

toname - What you say may be true but keep in mind that along the way you will also need to Upgrade HQ several times which increases the time needed to fully Upgrade both DekA / DekO.

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Gooner
Major General

Post#13 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:49 pm

DeathStriker wrote:
toname wrote:

toname - What you say may be true but keep in mind that along the way you will also need to Upgrade HQ several times which increases the time needed to fully Upgrade both DekA / DekO.

Plus the safehouse.

Josketer
Major General

Post#14 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:15 pm

toname wrote:

I wish it were so easy to upload the dekas as the numbers say. But the reality is that it takes a long time to finish uploaded them to level 50. You have to consider that you will only have 4/5 constructor droids to upgrade everything of your HQ, of which 1 droid will be dedicated exclusively to uploading to the deka. And when you reach level 9 HQ, your task will be doubled because the other droideka ,the Opressor,will be added there. So you will have 2 droids dedicated to upload exclusively to both dekas and only 3 droids to level up the rest of your HQ. When I upgrade to level 10, I had my DekA at level 27 and my DekO at level 20. Those are the highest values you can have for the droidekas for a level 9 player.
And before, you had to attack real bases to get enough cb to level up the dekas. And it was not an easy task to achieve it. Now, the dev bases simplified the matter a lot.
Josketer, Leader from Argentina-501st
HQ : Prestige Level ---Rank : 21--- Medals :Affected by the MedalGate.I lost 90K medals for a **** bug !! :x
Youtube channel : Josketer
Argentina-501st - Imperial forces - Perks L 50

strawman3125
Admiral

Re: How Often Is Your Droideka Active?

Post#15 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:41 pm

I finally finished upgrading both of them to 50 and they still spend most of the time down... I log on in the morning and I was either attacked and they are dead or I do the HD and they die and then I need to wait 2.5 hours for them to repair before I can start using them. Because they are so fragile I usually only use them to clean up the leftover buildings in the corner which they are are amazing for!

In conclusion: If I am willing to wait 2.5 hours to use them after logging on first thing in the morning they are great for cleaning up leftovers for a few extra gears in an attack! (but not much else...)

Harshit
Major General

Post#16 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:49 pm

SmallPotato wrote:
Harshit wrote:
SmallPotato wrote:I dread to think how long that took :shock:

It takes almost 2hr 30min at lvl 50.

I meant for upgrading to level 48/50 rather than the repair time.

Not much about the upgrade time. From lvl 14 onwards the upgrade time is always 1 week till all the way to lvl 50.
MIgrated from Windows from former squad HOLCRON HORROR. NOW shifted to android/ios in the squad HH-resurrectionand and our sister squad at HH-Insurrection. Apply now and be loyal to the EMPEROR.

lukeskywalker
Major General

Post#17 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:05 pm

Josketer wrote:Until you finish uploading them to level 50, there will be very few occasions when you can use them. I followed a rigorous plan to level up again and again. Currently, I have my Sentinel DekA in level 50, so I use it more often, instead my Oppressor DekO is in level 48, going up to level 49. And when this level is finished I will uploade it to level 50.

Then I will use both of them.

Agree. Got the most use out of them once they both hit level 50. Much prefer the DekO. Use them all the time on attacks now. Willing to crystal the DekO on the rare occasion it dies during an attack. The DekA is only slightly useful on defense and is used in mop up duty on attacks. Too suicidal to use early in attacks, since a LAAT trap springing on the opposite end of the base, can get it running right through a gauntlet of turret fire.
lukeskywalker
Leader
Squad: onewiththeforce
Squad Level: 50

We are always looking for active players. We have a squad of 20+ members, and we war at least once a week. We have maxed out our Perks. We like helping new players, so all players are welcome!

DesertPyramid
Admiral

Post#18 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:55 pm

DekA also likes to roll across traps and half the time comes to rest on one during the death rolls.
Rebel Squad: Jedi_Falcons L10+ Perks: L37
Medals: ~54k Deka/o: 50/50 Jumps: 4d/3f/3a

Lord
Captain

Post#19 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:55 am

If they are not upgrading, they must die. On the one hand, repairing them is a waste of time and opportunity for upgrading other buildings, on the other hand, their existence will help enemy Jorhar aim at your squad center.

toname
Commodore

Post#20 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:40 am

DeathStriker wrote:
toname wrote:

I said "theoretical" for a reason. But HQ and safehouse upgrades would only slow down droideka upgrades if a person was not planning ahead.

If someone wanted to max their droidekas as fast as possible, dedicating 2 droids to them, timing safehouse and HQ upgrades to complete before reaching the droideka level limit for the current HQ level, and acquiring all the necessary contraband before construction completed, it is possible to upgrade both droidekas in 42.5 weeks each. Would I recommend someone do that? Not at all, but it's possible.

Return to “General Discussions”