HQ 6 Imperial base

Share a screenshot of your base here and have people rate it.
All your base are belong to us.! For great justice!

Poll: How’s the base

Great layout
9%
Alright but needs minor improvements
27%
Needs big changes
64%
Total votes: 11

bhavishya7
Cadet Trooper

HQ 6 Imperial base

Post#1 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:14 am

Just got back into the game after 2 and a half years, took me a few days to get used to it, wanted to know if this base layout is still alright or whether it needs improvements, changes, turret swaps etc. lemme know what y’all think, thanks.
https://imgur.com/a/cbbvImt
Last edited by bhavishya7 on Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Re: HQ 6 Imperial base

Post#2 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:07 pm

Your link doesn't work. Please, fix it.
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial Prestige / Rebel Prestige on vacation and trying new games.
If you are Rebel join "Solo's_Band" (war squad) or "Ewok_revenge" (training squad)

bhavishya7
Cadet Trooper

Post#3 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:04 am

mkenobi wrote:Your link doesn't work. Please, fix it.

Done!

AdmiralPiett
Commodore

Post#4 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:34 am

I think you should focus on getting your storages, turrets and HQ all clustered together under the shields. Also put your Squad Centre under the shields.
ADMIRAL PIETT - HQ Prestige - 50K MEDALS

CONTACT ME HERE:-

DISCORD - #9666
LINE - zeryabprime

chicohound
Commodore

Post#5 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:37 am

Having your SC exposed (not under shields) is not a good idea. It makes it way too easy to take out with starships.

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#6 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:05 am

Don't know if you stil are following the replies, but first thing is what you want to do? Win defenses in PvP or win defenses in Heroic Defense (HD)? With your current layout will be tough win on both.

Second, change your layout to top north, just inverting it: the transports go to the bottom corners, and your base to the top north, in the classic "top north layout for HD".

I am sharing one of my bases HQ 6, with a top north layout for HD and adjusted to win defenses in PvP -- with only a few quick changes (You can use a tool to change layouts but I think it's too complicated and I never used it):

For PvP:

For HD:

Aerial view PvP:

Notice that SC must be protected, under 3 shields if possible, and cover all perimeter to prevent troops coming from any side. 2 extra turrets at each side at north improve the defense, and turrets in line protected by walls will ensure you earn HDs. Move these 4 turrets in the north to reinforce the turret line at south if you are not strong enough to win the Bronzium crate in HDs.

And more important of all: fill your SC with Prestige bikes if you don't have Jump skins for PvP. When you have jumps skin, request Jumps for your SC.

Maximize your turrets, walls and shields to improve your defenses, collect Armory frags for turrets and try to unlock some Guard Reserve also. You don't need to build/upgrade traps -- I don't have any trap in any of my HQ 6.

This layout works great for HDs, PvP and Wars. I use them in my HQ 6 as Imperial and Rebel. Good luck!
SWC Windows survivor.

If you are Rebel join "Solo's_Band" (war squad) or "Ewok_revenge" (training squad)

DeathStriker

Post#7 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:35 am

mkenobi wrote:I am sharing one of my bases HQ 6, with a top north layout for HD and adjusted to win defenses in PvP -- with only a few quick changes ...

bhavishya7 (Topic OP) - Keep in mind the posted Screenshots are for a Rebel Base but the "Pattern" should work fine for a Imperial Base.

mkenobi - I may have missed it but you did not describe "what changed" between PvP and HD in your posted Screenshots.

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#8 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:40 am

DeathStriker wrote:
mkenobi wrote:I am sharing one of my bases HQ 6, with a top north layout for HD and adjusted to win defenses in PvP -- with only a few quick changes ...

bhavishya7 (Topic OP) - Keep in mind the posted Screenshots are for a Rebel Base but the "Pattern" should work fine for a Imperial Base.

mkenobi - I may have missed it but you did not describe "what changed" between PvP and HD in your posted Screenshots.

You just need to compare the PvP and the HD prints to see what was moved (4 turrets from north to south, filling the spaces moving the remaining buildings), but I said:

"Notice that SC must be protected, under 3 shields if possible, and cover all perimeter to prevent troops coming from any side. 2 extra turrets at each side at north improve the defense, and turrets in line protected by walls will ensure you earn HDs. Move these 4 turrets in the north to reinforce the turret line at south if you are not strong enough to win the Bronzium crate in HDs."

I use this kind of layout with the same changes (adjusts) for my both HQ 6 Rebel and Imperial. Also for my Rebel HQ 8, just moving a few turrets from north to south when doing HDs. The most important for a HQ 6 is protect the SC, in the middle and under the shields, and full of Prestige units, and he will be fine ;)
SWC Windows survivor.

Return to “Rate My Base Layout”