Move game from Koplayer to tablet?

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Diablogrunt
Captain

Move game from Koplayer to tablet?

Post#1 » Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:46 pm

Is there any way to copy or move a commander game from Koplayer emulator on PC to an android tablet? Basically there is no Koplayer support from program creators. They don't bother answering email questions.

Schruaf
Major General

Re: Move game from Koplayer to tablet?

Post#2 » Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:56 pm

Koplayer is an android emulator, isn't it.

Just synchronise your game with facebook and/or google play.
Install the game on tablet, play until you can enter your facebook account/google play account - done.

Diablogrunt
Captain

Post#3 » Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:24 pm

Yes android emulator. Don't do facebook and no desire to get started. How do I synchronize with google play?

SpaceDandy
Captain

Post#4 » Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:20 pm

I have not used an emulator for a while but I essentially did what you are asking. Started an account on a PC emulator which is, (for simplicity sake) an android tablet up on your PC. So you have an email associated with the Play Store and apps there on the emulator. On the new tablet, when you sign in under that same name at set-up, and the Play store, etc. and it synchs, I'd think all your apps should come up. That it synchs to the account. Does it not know you have all your apps? The emulator to android move ought to be as easy as getting a new android phone and then cloud synching from that old phone to the new one...
Officer, RoughTeam, a fun, active, & competitive rebel squad

JARJAR
Commodore

Post#5 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:45 am

if you sync with facebook, you can play the game on facebook gameroom (https://www.facebook.com/gameroom/download), tablet with android or ios or android emulator

it's easy, create a new gmail account, create a fake facebook account, sync you game with facebook

Return to “General Discussions”