Looking for a squad

All Squad Wars related topics. Questions, comments, issues, shout outs, call outs.
Diablogrunt
Captain

Looking for a squad

Post#1 » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:40 am

Again looking for a squad which will help lower level members develop.

I have 3 rebel characters: Cliff-New (lvl 4 for a couple more days), Cliff (lvl 7), and Cliff2018 (lvl 7) all currently in the Chicag♣clubs squad. Cliff-New is played on my tablet and the other two on my PCs using Koplayer emulator. I need all 3 guys in the same squad, and unfortunately most prospective decent squads will apparently not accept some or all of my guys because medal count too low.

Current squad ok but not enough members to assure needed regular higher level donations (esp jets). While they are talking about getting more members and possible future squad wars I don't see much chance of that happening any time soon. Their leaders leave the squad for a day or two to join their higher level squads for wars and this makes good donations virtually impossible.

I am retired and play most of the day until all 3 guys have completed all their daily objectives (unless conflicts are too tempting) so that takes lots of cross donations and PVP battles. All of my guys each have 5 builder droids. I usually start about 5:00am and shut down around 9:00pm pacific time.

If given a squad war chance I am quite comfortable doing outposts in the wars as soon as they become available - both my level 7 guys each have 4 planets available. Feel free to check out my guys in my current squad (search chicag) to see if there is any way all 3 can be in your squad even if they do not meet minimum joining requirements. I would only be interested in moving to your squad if there was a chance we could be in the wars occasionally.

I tried installing LINE on my PC but when I tried to sign in it would not accept my cell phone number for some reason. So LINE is not an option for me.

Cliff Herrick
cohcjh@gmail.com

TSQL
Commodore

Re: Looking for a squad

Post#2 » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:54 am

head over JediTempleBlue. Most of us been together several years. no drama squad that wars 3 times a week. Tell em TS sent you
Officer in JediTempleBlue
Windows Refugee

FelixKostobi
Captain

Post#3 » Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:59 pm

Come to Rebel4Ever. We are a friendly, relaxed squad, we help each other and we play seriously yet for fun. RL always comes first and I think you will find what you seek.
HQ10 Rebel only, 70k medals and counting, founder of Rebel4Ever

If you want to play squad wars seriously, feel free to join us!

http://ksod.us/squad/0c200967-cf87-11e7-a9d4-0a580a2c1020/history

LINE ID : fcostov

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#4 » Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:09 pm

Join "Ewok_revenge". Level 50 maxed out squad. I also play as Rebel with 3 accounts, and everyone is welcome from HQ 2 to 10, with 1 or 160k medals, and if we have active players again we can play wars. No LINE, Discord or any other crap. No dramas about donations. The only requirement is don't be inactive for 7 days.
A Windows survivor now training players and helping squads through the Galaxy!

Imperial HQ Prestige / HQ 6 in "BombSquad18" (Level 50 squad)
Rebel HQ Prestige / HQ 8 / HQ 6 in "Ewok_revenge" (Level 50 squad)

Centaur
Captain

Post#5 » Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:28 pm

Hi Cliff. Check out Sith_Happens04. We don’t jump around between squads and we can use your help. LINE not required and we have players on all throughout the day.
The Force! Do you speak it!!!

Boog
Grand Admiral

Post#6 » Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:47 pm

Jeditempleblue is a great and tough squad. I both hate and respect them.

Diablogrunt
Captain

Post#7 » Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:10 am

This thread can now be closed as we have found a new squad. Thanks all for the invites.

DeathStriker

Post#8 » Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:05 am

Topic Closed

Diablogrunt wrote:This thread can now be closed as we have found a new squad. Thanks all for the invites.

Topic Closed per OP Request.

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Return to “Squad Wars Discussions”