Deustch'15 - You have a Cheater on your files

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Josketer
Commodore

Re: Deustch'15 - You have a Cheater on your files

Post#11 » Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:45 am

Rebelscummer wrote:You're wasting your time reporting him to Disney or Zynga or whomever. They'll send you a generic BS replay and they WILL NOT ban him. There are known cheaters doing just fine still playing (cheating) this game. Good luck to you.

On the contrary, I have already managed to ban other cheaters, by proofs of course. Zynga already answered me, now it's just a question of time, the cheater will continuing to do the same against other players and that's it. One day him will want to enter the game and can't get in. :lol:
Josketer, Leader from Argentina-501st
HQ : Prestige Level ---Rank : 19--- Medals :Affected by the MedalGate.I lost 90K medals for a **** bug !! :x
Youtube channel : Josketer
Argentina-501st - Imperial forces - Perks L 50

STIG88
Storm Trooper

Post#12 » Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:29 pm

Josketer,

Definitely a cheat. He attacked a member of my squad a few days ago. Similar crappy troop loadout. L9 commandos, no hero, no air, no dekas, against a L10 base, and he wins in a little over a minute. Cheater!!

And, of course, the biggest cheater in the game, Rath sticks up for him as a replay glitch. Go home Rath! Your mom called and said dinner is ready.

The Stig

PartylikeVader
Captain

Post#13 » Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:55 pm

STIG88 wrote: Go home Rath! Your mom called and said dinner is ready.

Aside from being rude and off topic, the current anti-Rath community joke is that Rath lives home in the basement. Using this, it makes no sense for Rath to “go home to his mother” when in fact Rath is assumed to already live home in the basement.

Your attempt at a personal attack is outdated. Please ensure that if you do decide to break the forum rules with off topic banter and personal attacks, you at least keep it as current as possible.

STIG88 wrote: And, of course, the biggest cheater in the game, Rath sticks up for him as a replay glitch.

Please read or re-read my post, as you are not comprehending what was written . The post doesn’t stick up for any player nor supports either side of the “replay glitch”. It does politely point out that another player, Chaotic999, does not need to disrespect the original poster, Jokester. The post addresses both sides of the “replay glitch” argument and how both side of the player base use it to demonstrate there is controversy. This sets the tone for my closing point that it is not in good spirit to disrespect others and that posts should be contributing not personal.

I advise you to read my posts objectively and thoroughly. You have much hate blocking you from accurately reading and understanding.
Rath Severus
Leader of PartylikeVader

STIG88
Storm Trooper

Post#14 » Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:15 pm

I like how you refer to yourself in third person. And try to lecture someone about rule breaking. Classic!

Battal is a cheat, like you. Own it!

The Stig

SleeperSim12
Commodore

Post#15 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:34 am

off-topic banter:
PartylikeVader wrote:
STIG88 wrote: Go home Rath! Your mom called and said dinner is ready.

Aside from being rude and off topic, the current anti-Rath community joke is that Rath lives home in the basement. Using this, it makes no sense for Rath to “go home to his mother” when in fact Rath is assumed to already live home in the basement.

Your attempt at a personal attack is outdated. Please ensure that if you do decide to break the forum rules with off topic banter and personal attacks, you at least keep it as current as possible.

STIG88 wrote: And, of course, the biggest cheater in the game, Rath sticks up for him as a replay glitch.

Please read or re-read my post, as you are not comprehending what was written . The post doesn’t stick up for any player nor supports either side of the “replay glitch”. It does politely point out that another player, Chaotic999, does not need to disrespect the original poster, Jokester. The post addresses both sides of the “replay glitch” argument and how both side of the player base use it to demonstrate there is controversy. This sets the tone for my closing point that it is not in good spirit to disrespect others and that posts should be contributing not personal.

I advise you to read my posts objectively and thoroughly. You have much hate blocking you from accurately reading and understanding.

rofl. LOL.

TO Rath,
You are quite aware of what the community thinks and says about you. Hat's off to you, for never losing your temper against this banter.

TO Stig88,
Rath is correct on that, his post never claimed to anything, Also let's keep this civil and on-topic.

On-topic banter:
If you think he is a cheat, post the pics and vid to devs and then wait a reply. If they agree he'll be gone, otherwise Oh well :(
Bla bla bla. Just another player with wayyyy tooo manyyy accounts.

Trammel
Commander

Post#16 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:14 am

4F5A2723-25FD-4C6A-A55A-F5B5CE2764F3.jpeg
3FC99EFE-00EA-4CC8-AE18-30F780D2BC9F.jpeg
At 10.30pm local time today (+8 GMT) my squadmate was attacked by one Battal on Tatooine. He 100% for 30 medals and 882 gears. Loadout was 42 Desert soldiers IX, 2 Twileks I, 2 speed bikes IX. Replay shows he got zero battle stars 10%. He also dropped 4 HWK II directly on top of my squadmate’s shields (2 are circled in the above image) with no logic whatsoever :? Our attitude was like “Oh well he may or may not be a cheat but hey it’s just one battle” and made no more issue of it. To me it’s just one battle but 882 lost gears— that’s like an hour stolen.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

EdibleKarlos
Captain

Post#17 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:46 am

They have their own clan forum page, if your German is any good ask them?

http://www.clanplanet.de/_sites/index.a ... anid=68943

Josketer
Commodore

Post#18 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:33 pm

Trammel wrote:
4F5A2723-25FD-4C6A-A55A-F5B5CE2764F3.jpeg
3FC99EFE-00EA-4CC8-AE18-30F780D2BC9F.jpeg
At 10.30pm local time today (+8 GMT) my squadmate was attacked by one Battal on Tatooine. He 100% for 30 medals and 882 gears. Loadout was 42 Desert soldiers IX, 2 Twileks I, 2 speed bikes IX. Replay shows he got zero battle stars 10%. He also dropped 4 HWK II directly on top of my squadmate’s shields (2 are circled in the above image) with no logic whatsoever :? Our attitude was like “Oh well he may or may not be a cheat but hey it’s just one battle” and made no more issue of it. To me it’s just one battle but 882 lost gears— that’s like an hour stolen.

Yes,is the same damn cheater with the same cheat. Send a mail to Zynga support. Attach the screens in the mail.
https://zyngasupport.helpshift.com/a/star-wars-commander/?l=es&contact=1
Josketer, Leader from Argentina-501st
HQ : Prestige Level ---Rank : 19--- Medals :Affected by the MedalGate.I lost 90K medals for a **** bug !! :x
Youtube channel : Josketer
Argentina-501st - Imperial forces - Perks L 50

BadNews
Cadet Trooper

Post#19 » Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:13 pm

Same guy hit one of my squadmates today. 30 troopers, 10%, shows up as a 100% win.

spootieho
Commodore

Post#20 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:56 am

Last month on LINE in Rebel Alliance, I was sharing videos of my attacks, and then videos of the replays and how they very much differed.

Replays don't always match what actually happened.
Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders

Return to “General Discussions”