Any way to see what has been donated to squad mates?

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Diablogrunt
Captain

Any way to see what has been donated to squad mates?

Post#1 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:49 am

My new squad has very specific requests for donations. Any way to see what has been donated so far to squad mates? Also what are togs and draggs?

DeathStriker

Re: Any way to see what has been donated to squad mates?

Post#2 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:00 am

Diablogrunt wrote:My new squad has very specific requests for donations. Any way to see what has been donated so far to squad mates? Also what are togs and draggs?

Diablogrunt - What is your New Squad? (Glad you found a New Home)

1. In the SC (by clicking on Info), a individual Player can see what has been Donated and by tapping on Unit can see Whom Donated What. As for In-Game Chat you can't see what has been donated unless someone posts what they cooked / sent.

Sometimes by doing some "Math" you can figure out (guess) what has been sent already based upon what was asked for.

2a. The Abbreviation "Tog" stands for Tognath Marksman.

2b. The Abbreviation "Draggs" may be a variation of "Drabs" which stands for Drabatan Saboteur.

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Boog
Grand Admiral

Post#3 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:08 am

You have to do math and guess what's gone in (sometimes it's obvious), or donors need to post when they add. The problem is that chat lag can screw it all up, so complicated requests are prone to fail. It us always better to just ask for one thing, and for donors to not add change until all the main units are in.

I have a second donor account, so I can give my main base complicated fills, but even I fuck that up occasionally, lol.

lukeskywalker
Commodore

Post#4 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:20 am

The receiver can see what was sent, as the prior posters mentioned, by clicking on the squad center and looking at the troops within the squad center. However, the other players can only guess at what was sent by the count. That only goes so far. For example, a rebel player asks for 3 togs and 2 jets. Both togs and jets have the same 7 unit capacity. Only the receiver knows what they got. We follow this protocol. If the requester has a mix of units, the sender will note what was sent. E.g. Sent 2 togs and 2 jets to Luke. That lets the other squad members know what's still open. That works best for us.
lukeskywalker
Leader
Squad: onewiththeforce
Squad Level: 50

Diablogrunt
Captain

Post#5 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:27 am

Thanks - this is what I suspected.

Boog
Grand Admiral

Post#6 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:38 am

When in doubt, don't donate. That's the best advise I can give. If it's a defensive SC request for wars, you can always set it up with one or two other members to get it right. Which can still be screwed up by a total dumbass.

DarkRebel
Grand Admiral

Post#7 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:51 am

People should call if they are sending, and also state what they are sending or have sent.

Return to “General Discussions”