Not getting attacked on Tatooine...

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
RoguePossum
Commodore

Re: Not getting attacked on Tatooine...

Post#11 » Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:35 pm

Thanks guys. SleeperSim12 9x wins in a row is darn impressive if I say so myself. Good job. I'm L-10 base with L-9 turrets and losing by 52-53% on my big base. Grrrrrr But my L-4 base hasn't been attacked in 6 days on Tat. Kooky

RP

SleeperSim12
Commodore

Post#12 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:40 am

RoguePossum wrote:Thanks guys. SleeperSim12 9x wins in a row is darn impressive if I say so myself. Good job. I'm L-10 base with L-9 turrets and losing by 52-53% on my big base. Grrrrrr But my L-4 base hasn't been attacked in 6 days on Tat. Kooky

RP

I can relate on first part. If I lost any, it's the same bullshit on they got 50% damage. As for my lvl4 base. I recently upgraded to lvl 5, and now have over 81 defenses. Horray. I find that a lot of attackers will go for loot, and while each attack I lost over 10-20k (if they get to my storage), I never lose a defense :)
Bla bla bla. Just another player with wayyyy tooo manyyy accounts.

RoguePossum
Commodore

Post#13 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:31 pm

Yeah I think when I get my turrets to L-10 the defensive wins for me will get back to it's norm. Haven't had time to put in any time on the game, getting a rental property ready to sell. Possum needs a new boat! And they don't give those 26' Tidewaters away...lol

SleeperSim12
Commodore

Post#14 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:09 am

RoguePossum wrote:Yeah I think when I get my turrets to L-10 the defensive wins for me will get back to it's norm. Haven't had time to put in any time on the game, getting a rental property ready to sell. Possum needs a new boat! And they don't give those 26' Tidewaters away...lol

OFF-TOPIC
Hey, Rogue a bit off topic but I've been seeing your posts about recruitement. Currently all accounts are busy with war, but if you want I can help fill your squad ? (or you can join mine :))

On-topic
lol probably, it's the same problem after each upgrade :) Anyhow good luck with property and game :)
Bla bla bla. Just another player with wayyyy tooo manyyy accounts.

RoguePossum
Commodore

Post#15 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:06 pm

Thanks Sleeper. Well if you can send a few my way that's fine. Or if I decide to close up shop, I'd be more then happy to kill Rebels with your guys. As I said not on very much, just started renovation on a property that dictates a lot of my time. Lining up contractors is like herding cats sometimes! Lol Thanks for the offer.

RP

RogueTwo
Squadron Leader

Post#16 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:25 pm

ForceMel wrote:I have a Prestige level rebel base where the lowest thing on the base is level 10 parked on Tatooine, and it gets attacked maybe once every four days or so. All storages are maxed as well.

Same here...
JediKnights (Leader) -
RogueTwo - Prestige
Thing1 - Level 6
Thing2 - Level 6

Return to “General Discussions”