Not getting attacked on Tatooine...

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
RoguePossum
Commodore

Re: Not getting attacked on Tatooine...

Post#11 » Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:35 pm

Thanks guys. SleeperSim12 9x wins in a row is darn impressive if I say so myself. Good job. I'm L-10 base with L-9 turrets and losing by 52-53% on my big base. Grrrrrr But my L-4 base hasn't been attacked in 6 days on Tat. Kooky

RP

SleeperSim12
Captain

Post#12 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:40 am

RoguePossum wrote:Thanks guys. SleeperSim12 9x wins in a row is darn impressive if I say so myself. Good job. I'm L-10 base with L-9 turrets and losing by 52-53% on my big base. Grrrrrr But my L-4 base hasn't been attacked in 6 days on Tat. Kooky

RP

I can relate on first part. If I lost any, it's the same bullshit on they got 50% damage. As for my lvl4 base. I recently upgraded to lvl 5, and now have over 81 defenses. Horray. I find that a lot of attackers will go for loot, and while each attack I lost over 10-20k (if they get to my storage), I never lose a defense :)
IMPERIAL BASES
HQ lvl 7 and HQ lvl 8

REBEL BASES
HQ lvl 5 (mini)

RoguePossum
Commodore

Post#13 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:31 pm

Yeah I think when I get my turrets to L-10 the defensive wins for me will get back to it's norm. Haven't had time to put in any time on the game, getting a rental property ready to sell. Possum needs a new boat! And they don't give those 26' Tidewaters away...lol

SleeperSim12
Captain

Post#14 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:09 am

RoguePossum wrote:Yeah I think when I get my turrets to L-10 the defensive wins for me will get back to it's norm. Haven't had time to put in any time on the game, getting a rental property ready to sell. Possum needs a new boat! And they don't give those 26' Tidewaters away...lol

OFF-TOPIC
Hey, Rogue a bit off topic but I've been seeing your posts about recruitement. Currently all accounts are busy with war, but if you want I can help fill your squad ? (or you can join mine :))

On-topic
lol probably, it's the same problem after each upgrade :) Anyhow good luck with property and game :)
IMPERIAL BASES
HQ lvl 7 and HQ lvl 8

REBEL BASES
HQ lvl 5 (mini)

RoguePossum
Commodore

Post#15 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:06 pm

Thanks Sleeper. Well if you can send a few my way that's fine. Or if I decide to close up shop, I'd be more then happy to kill Rebels with your guys. As I said not on very much, just started renovation on a property that dictates a lot of my time. Lining up contractors is like herding cats sometimes! Lol Thanks for the offer.

RP

Return to “General Discussions”