Rate my HQ 5 Imperial base

Share a screenshot of your base here and have people rate it.
All your base are belong to us.! For great justice!

Poll: How is my base layout?

Awesome layout!
13%
Might just get by.
50%
You are doomed.
38%
Total votes: 8

toni112007
Storm Trooper

Rate my HQ 5 Imperial base

Post#1 » Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:50 am

Just upgraded to HQ 5. Most of my stuff are at lv 4.
So any advice, tips on my Empire base at lv 5?
So far it got attacked once by another lv 5 and other guy failed to win. I used similar style for lv 4 and I never lost once. But as I am higher level opponents will be much harder so any tip will be helpful. Btw I plan to replace rapid fire turrets with burst turrets, do you think its good idea? :lol: Image

Harshit
Commodore

Re: Rate my HQ 5 Imperial base

Post#2 » Thu Dec 20, 2018 4:16 am

Your base looks overall ok. You need your SC more inside as it can be easily triggered at the current location. You are taking a good step to change RFTs to bursts are more powerful. You can also keep some mortars as they are quite good at your lvl if someone decides to attack you with loads of soldiers.
MIgrated from Windows from former squad HOLCRON HORROR. NOW shifted to android/ios in the squad HH-resurrectionand and our sister squad at HH-Insurrection. Apply now and be loyal to the EMPEROR.

Spirit
Major General

Post#3 » Thu Dec 20, 2018 5:45 am

The layout looks good and time will tell whether the rebs get through your defences. I also think your mix of turrets is about right for your level as you will likely be attacked by soldiers, ground vehicles.
Only minor suggestion is to move the 2 mortars that are nearest the edge. Swap with other turrets leaving the mortars in the middle. In that way, the mortars can still reach the edge and another turret eg burst, can also hit the edge.
good luck
An ex-Amazon player, squeezing every last minute from the game..

Player name Dog. Biting rebs across the galaxy and dumping medals in reb bases.

currently out of game

toni112007
Storm Trooper

Post#4 » Thu Dec 20, 2018 6:17 am

Ok did did some slight changes, do you think now is better or worse?

It looks cooler to me but that doesn't mean its better.

The problem if I move SC closer to HQ then shields will point out of walls making them easily to get disabled?

Spirit
Major General

Post#5 » Thu Dec 20, 2018 8:09 am

hi Toni,

yes I think the turret moves have improved things.

The SC thing is a difficult one, especially you only have 2 shields. You need to see how it goes in actual battle I think. Many of the bigger players will tell you to double shield your sc and bury it in the back of your base. However, I am guessing that when you are attacked, most just launch all their troops without much thought. In that case, your sc is in the right place.
Each time the hq upgrades, we often find we face a different type of enemy.
Good luck.
An ex-Amazon player, squeezing every last minute from the game..

Player name Dog. Biting rebs across the galaxy and dumping medals in reb bases.

currently out of game

Return to “Rate My Base Layout”