Squad leaders or recruits, give us a quick read

Serve the Galactic Empire: recruit members to your Squad or find one to join
Dibbledabbler
Squadron Leader

Squad leaders or recruits, give us a quick read

Post#1 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:19 pm

Theres a lot required of a squad nowadays...
Seems like the regular person who gets on from time to time throughout the day is taken for granted because they havent been playing the longest time or they dont play every waking hour of the day because there are other things to do among the living.

Well not here comrade.
All lvls of commanders are welcome here and well gladly answer any questions you may have.

Welcome to ChokeMeVader, where a sense of humor is always welcome among other things. Wooks, Wookies, and bums are not welcome here.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.urband ... k&amp=true

Squad war is a plan when the number is reached. We will be serious about it when the time comes.

I have 2 rules:
1.Play
2.Donate

Thats it. You dont have to talk to anyone. I get it if youre not the social type. Be welcome. Just play the game and donate whatever is asked within reason.

To other squad leaders reading this post with a much larger group, if youre willing to listen, i have a proposal. Comment, pm, whatever. If youre looking to have a sister squad with promotion included hmu. Will put you on the bio as the big brother squad.

Send me your scrubs and i will educate them. Im very patient and so is my team. We are 7. 4 remnants of a collapsed star that was our old squad and weve been around for awhile now. We are still very active and dedicated to making this squad our new home and welcoming those looking for solace and destruction of rebel scum.
*The Gentleman tips his hat*
Best Regards from
ChokeMeVader

Return to “(iOS/Android) Join/Recruit Empire Squads Network”