WTF is Error 1319 ???

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Rebelscummer
Commodore

WTF is Error 1319 ???

Post#1 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:04 pm

This is a suspicious error, it usually happens when I attack and 100% beat loaded players. It has happened several times during past two weeks. It's similar to Status 905, but the battle is lost and loot gone. Has anyone experienced this? I'm tired of this bug ridden game.

Badtoro
Commodore

Re: WTF is Error 1319 ???

Post#2 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:43 am

'happened to me in war yesterday while fighting _NAMELESS_
Attack lost, no uplink disabled..

Spirit
Commodore

Post#3 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:11 am

Lots of crashes in last week and at the end of every battle and HD yesterday. May be linked to the server maintenance?
Player name Ghost. A level 10 Imperial hitman. Feel the force.

Member of TeaBagAJedi join us

Reps needed please.....

Shelendil
Admiral

Post#4 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:10 am

1319 usually happens when your sc is over-loaded and deploys more than 40 UC. Game says "nope" and invalidates the attack.
ShadyRebels24
You know you wanna be shady ;)

ChiptheFish
Commodore

Post#5 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:48 am

Shelendil wrote:1319 usually happens when your sc is over-loaded and deploys more than 40 UC. Game says "nope" and invalidates the attack.

SC is flakey lately. Just started a new war, went to request troops, and my SC was undersized by 1 level and it was already filled...whaaat... hopefully everyone that attacks me gets 1319 :lol:
Chip the Fish, Rebel: HQ10, Medals: 26K, Battle Rank: 13 (Android)
FriendsofOB1: A Level 50 Squad - Join us!
Casual but active L4-10 player's welcome. 1-2 wars a week. Any time-zone. English only

Midge
Admiral

Post#6 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:56 am

Shelendil wrote:1319 usually happens when your sc is over-loaded and deploys more than 40 UC. Game says "nope" and invalidates the attack.

This is what it is. I have seen it a number of times. Tends to be in wars when people are moving fast, but could happen in regular play as well I think.

If your SC appears overloaded, you need to reboot before you hit.
Leader of The Mob Syndicate

Home of TheMidnightMob, TheMorningMob, TheMiddayMob and TheMobWantsYou

Level X Rebel : Medal Maxed

Shelendil
Admiral

Post#7 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:47 am

ChiptheFish wrote:

SC is flakey lately. Just started a new war, went to request troops, and my SC was undersized by 1 level and it was already filled...whaaat... hopefully everyone that attacks me gets 1319 :lol:

Once you've logged off, it self-corrects. Can't happen on defense. :)
ShadyRebels24
You know you wanna be shady ;)

Return to “General Discussions”