Have I got the squad for YOU..

Fight for the Rebel Alliance: recruit members to your Squad or find one to join
JeremiahStealthSquad
Cadet Trooper

Have I got the squad for YOU..

Post#1 » Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:09 pm

Hey.. Thanks for checking out this post.. If you’re on this board reviewing Squads that are recruiting, then you’re probably squadless or not happy in your current squad.. So check out StealthSquadron..

About us.. We got a good group of people that are active, donate regularly, and go to WAR approximately 3 times a week.. We use the “Line” app for communication and it’s definitely something you’ll want to download to get the most out of our squad.. We have an awesome leader who is experienced and definitely provides knowledge.. Our locations are mostly USA (from coast to coast), but we have a couple squad mates in UK.. English language only.. It’s a casual squad but we also like to win our WARS.. The age range is 18ish to about 40ish with the majority, I’m guessing, in our 30’s.. We all have lives and jobs outside of Star Wars commander so we definitely respect the need to skip a war or two to focus on priorities.. I haven’t personally met any of the squad mates but would consider them friends since we communicate often.. Good group of people..

About you.. Hopefully you want to participate in wars.. It’s fun and the rewards are nice.. You’ll want to download that “Line” app to communicate.. Your level is not entirely important as it’s fun to see someone move up and progress in this game.. But we won’t turn away an active, experienced level 10 that wants to battle with us.. I started in the squad at level 4 and had 8 medals, now I’m an officer, level 7, with 11k medals.. Another officer came in at level 10.. Communication and desire to play are most important.. Hopefully your base isn’t rushed.. It’s helpful for us (and you) if the majority of upgrades are completed prior to upgrading your HQ..

Want to hear more? Want to join?

Send me a PM, hit me or our leader up on “Line”, or look us up in game..

Jeremiah.
Line ID = @jeremiah.
StealthSquadron Officer

GSWarrior11
Line ID = @GSWarrior10
StealthSquadron Leader
Last edited by JeremiahStealthSquad on Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RedQueen
Squadron Leader

Re: Have I got the squad for YOU..

Post#2 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:03 pm

JeremiahStealthSquad wrote:Hey.. Thanks for checking out this post.. If you’re on this board reviewing Squads that are recruiting, then you’re probably squadless or not happy in your current squad.. So check out StealthSquadron..

About us.. We got a good group of people that are active, donate regularly, and go to WAR approximately 3 times a week.. We use the “Line” app for communication and it’s definitely something you’ll want to download to get the most out of our squad.. We have an awesome leader who is experienced and definitely provides knowledge.. Our locations are mostly USA (from coast to coast), but we have a couple squad mates in UK.. English language only.. It’s a casual squad but we also like to win our WARS.. The age range is 18ish to about 40ish with the majority, I’m guessing, in our 30’s.. We all have lives and jobs outside of Star Wars commander so we definitely respect the need to skip a war or two to focus on priorities.. I haven’t personally met any of the squad mates but would consider them friends since we communicate often.. Good group of people..

About you.. Hopefully you want to participate in wars.. It’s fun and the rewards are nice.. You’ll want to download that “Line” app to communicate.. Your level is not entirely important as it’s fun to see someone move up and progress in this game.. But we won’t turn away an active, experienced level 10 that wants to battle with us.. I started in the squad at level 4 and had 8 medals, now I’m an officer, level 7, with 11k medals.. Another officer came in at level 10.. Communication and desire to play are most important.. Hopefully your base isn’t rushed.. It’s helpful for us (and you) if the majority of upgrades are completed prior to upgrading your HQ..

Want to hear more? Want to join?

Send me a PM, hit me or our leader up on “Line”, or look us up in game..

Jeremiah.
Line ID = @j
StealthSquadron Officer

GSWarrior11
Line ID = @GSWarrior10
StealthSquadron Leader

Pm me when you have open spot
Do you guys war regularly?

GSWarrior10
Commodore

Re: Have I got the squad for YOU..

Post#3 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:53 am

RedQueen, you already know the answer. =)
Sithspawn
Member-HQ10
Empire
iOS

StealthSquadron
Leader-HQ8
Rebels
Amazon/Facebook Gameroom

USAKnights
Leader-HQ10
Rebels
Windows (RIP)