Glitches, and Crashes, and Frustrations

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
boshuda21
Commodore

Re: Glitches, and Crashes, and Frustrations

Post#21 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:54 pm

Here are a couple more glitches recently.

1) In HD I recently changed my buffs to experiment. I usually get 3 star on HD with little to no heros or air used. Normally the peripheral buildings outside my walls account for less than 30%. Well this recent HD I still had buildings left outside the unbroken walls and I somehow lost by 40%!!!! I wonder if the % got switched when I added resource generator buffs (which are outside the walls) instead of turret defense buffs (turrets inside walls). Seems odd.

2) Another thing I keep seeing is that my SC appears to trigger a little later than it should. i.e. Troops seem to wait until the enemy is well within my SC zone before coming out.

spootieho
Commodore

Post#22 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:18 pm

HQ 8 takes out an HQ10 base in Squad Wars (no tako). What a happy accomplishment. NO. Got an error code. 0 Uplinks taken. Sigh

Very Very Frustrating.
Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders

DesertPyramid
Major General

Post#23 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:20 pm

I found a frustration outside everyone’s control: power loss due to storms.
Lost power last night for a few hours. Tonight it’s gone out at least five or six times. Currently no juice... looks like I only have one bar on the phone. Going to save the battery and close down for a while.
Rebel Squad: Jedi_Falcons L10 Perks: L36
Medals: ~43k Deka/o: 28/20 Jumps: 4d/3f/3a

Boog
Grand Admiral

Post#24 » Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:07 am

I had an attack end with a 1400 error (still won after logging back in), then got kicked off with a status 0 error, then after logging in, I started an attack and as soon as I dropped my first troop, I got a 1221 error (no attack registered, though). So, I decided to shut down for a bit, lol.

mkenobi
Admiral

Post#25 » Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:30 pm

After 4 years playing SWC, I still have to be amazed at some bizarre things that happen in the game from time to time ...

This past week, me and my clones helped a squad to complete its team, and when the service was finished, I sent an application to my squad "Ewok_revenge" and returned, but the chat still showed what was happening in the other squad, and I saw their messages, one of thanks and one request...

I thought what would happen if I tried to donate troops from one squad to another... And I donated:

Bizarre... :lol:

In our last war at "Ewok_revenge", game was lagging so much, and chat was broken and delaying to show messages of who was attacking who, that my War Room gone crazy with lots of glitches:

1: It showed Tatooine OP at Level 7 when it was actually at Level 6
2: It showed that my 2nd account had no more attacks, when it actually had 1 attack left
3: messages of who attacked who, took about 10 minutes to pop up in chat
4: I couldn't see requests unless I reload Gameroom again and again
4: and uplinks counter became nuts, forcing me to reload and reload to try to keep it updated

And I got this:

And this:

Now, all Imperials can say with sure that we Rebels are OP... :lol: :lol:

No, we won by 45, but that was the most bizarre war I ever played... :D
A Windows survivor now training players and helping squads through the Galaxy!

Imperial HQ10 in "BombSquad18" (Level 49 squad)
Rebel HQ10 / HQ8 in "Ewok_revenge" (Level 50 squad)

DeathStriker

Post#26 » Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:56 pm

mkenobi wrote:After 4 years playing SWC, I still have to be amazed at some bizarre things that happen in the game from time to time ...

This past week, me and my clones helped a squad to complete its team, and when the service was finished, I sent an application to my squad "Ewok_revenge" and returned, but the chat still showed what was happening in the other squad, and I saw their messages, one of thanks and one request...

mkenobi - Sounds like you requested to join "second" Squad (Ewok_revenge) and were accepted without leaving "first" Squad, which is **possible**.

RECOMMENDATION: Always leave the "first" Squad before sending Application to "second" Squad.

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Boog
Grand Admiral

Post#27 » Sat Aug 11, 2018 3:59 pm

Yeah, you get chat overlap when you just move from one squad to another without exiting the first one. Gotta be careful about badmouthing the douchenozzles in the first squad when you do that, lol.

mkenobi
Admiral

Post#28 » Sat Aug 11, 2018 4:09 pm

DeathStriker wrote:
mkenobi wrote:After 4 years playing SWC, I still have to be amazed at some bizarre things that happen in the game from time to time ...

mkenobi - Sounds like you requested to join "second" Squad (Ewok_revenge) and were accepted without leaving "first" Squad, which is **possible**.

RECOMMENDATION: Always leave the "first" Squad before sending Application to "second" Squad.

Good tip, DS. Well, in fact, I jumped from one squad to the next -- without leaving the first -- and it made one chat merged with the other, and my screen start to show up warnings that the perks were being upgraded to the level of my current squad, which has happened before when I jumped from a lower-level squad back to my squad (Level 50)...

This was a bizarre week. I have another glitch. My 2nd account "mkenobi II" was attacked. Watching the Replay on its source device, Replay showed that the attacker won by 50%, but the Battle Log said he lost by 39%. I shared this Replay and watched it on another device with my 1st "mkenobi" account, and Replay showed that the attacker lost by 39% in Replay and 39% in Battle Log.

Analyzing the Replay, the attack began with a hauler deploying an AT-AT, followed by a dropship deploying heavies. Thereafter, a variation in the attack occurred which led to different results in both Replays on the two devices. Attack ends on "mk2" source device:

Attack ends watching it on "mk1" device:

I guess the Battle Log is right in both Replays:

Before saying that someone is cheating see the replay carefully and share it and ask your teammates if they are seeing the same as you. Replay glitches are very common to occur when the attacker deploys some types of starships, like dropships - which was my case.
A Windows survivor now training players and helping squads through the Galaxy!

Imperial HQ10 in "BombSquad18" (Level 49 squad)
Rebel HQ10 / HQ8 in "Ewok_revenge" (Level 50 squad)

Return to “General Discussions”