Glitches, and Crashes, and Frustrations

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
boshuda21
Captain

Re: Glitches, and Crashes, and Frustrations

Post#11 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 4:43 pm

One that I've seen pop up lately is the immediate sonic recharge. I've discharged sonics with storms and then dropped a pig off with a LO behind it, only to have the sonic fire again within a second of its first shot.

Boog
Admiral

Post#12 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:03 pm

The one I hate the most is when I'm loading swc, it takes forever, and when it finally loads, the time out popup appears and makes me reload the base.
Last edited by Boog on Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Spirit
Commodore

Post#13 » Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:42 am

Another weird glitch that has happened for years and gets me nearly every week, is having 2 of the same hero. One is finished, the other almost ready, but stopped.
Hero command shows "stopped", if you view the heros there are 2 the same. If you try to cancel the 2nd hero, the game crashes. If you dont use a hero during next attack, the system detects the error and crashes.
Player name Ghost. A level 10 Imperial hitman. Feel the force.

Member of PinkFloyd ( The squad not the band!) Level 45 perks - join us

Gatekeeper for ProLeague. A vacant lev44 Imp squad, available to take over.

DarkRebel
Admiral

Post#14 » Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:06 am

boshuda21 wrote:One that I've seen pop up lately is the immediate sonic recharge. I've discharged sonics with storms and then dropped a pig off with a LO behind it, only to have the sonic fire again within a second of its first shot.

I've seen this too, as if the bait troop died just before being hit by the sonic blast, and that blast somehow did not count (because troop had already died) so sonic was able to shoot again.

Rypcord
Commodore

Post#15 » Sat Jun 09, 2018 6:46 am

DarkRebel wrote:
boshuda21 wrote:One that I've seen pop up lately is the immediate sonic recharge. I've discharged sonics with storms and then dropped a pig off with a LO behind it, only to have the sonic fire again within a second of its first shot.

I've seen this too, as if the bait troop died just before being hit by the sonic blast, and that blast somehow did not count (because troop had already died) so sonic was able to shoot again.

This seems to happen a lot more now with these (new) very heavy-sonic Dev bases. I've seen it where it shot of 3-4 sonics that were all in a row, just for them to immediately fire again.

Where I've noticed in HD's though, my sonics take forever to shoot even the first one, as it constantly jumps from target to target and then never even ends up firing.

DarkRebel
Admiral

Post#16 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:18 am

Rypcord wrote:[

Where I've noticed in HD's though, my sonics take forever to shoot even the first one, as it constantly jumps from target to target and then never even ends up firing.

Because the target kept dying before it had a chance to shoot.

Harshit
Commodore

Post#17 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:43 am

DarkRebel wrote:
Rypcord wrote:[

Because the target kept dying before it had a chance to shoot.

+10000
MIgrated from Windows from former squad HOLCRON HORROR. NOW shifted to android/ios in the squad HH-resurrectionand and our sister squad at HH-Insurrection. Apply now and be loyal to the EMPEROR.

Rypcord
Commodore

Post#18 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:32 pm

Stop exploding you cowards!

Fisherman
Captain

Post#19 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:22 am

Getting fairly consistently booted/forced closing after upgrade to iOS 11.4 yesterday. 128GB iPad Air 2 with 82GB available. Can be doing something as simple as trying to donate (the donation actually goes through its just that SWC closes after thinking about it for awhile), trying to scout an enemy as we are about to start a Squad War, or hit send of a chat message (the message does NOT get posted).
Was always pretty stable/flawless before this upgrade.

Müllmann

Post#20 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:30 am

I have sometimes the glitch that i killed 100% of base but the last building destroyed after 0 sec, the troops shoot during battle but hit after battle.

Return to “General Discussions”