Obvious Hack for beginners

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
OCRex
Storm Trooper

Obvious Hack for beginners

Post#1 » Thu May 17, 2018 3:35 pm

Recently the last 10 or so battles I engaged in, all my opponents were level 1 but had maxed out bases. So I reported this as possible cheating to Disney and the useless support staff passed this around to 4 different people. They don't even read the email history. Each one had a different answer. It looks suspicious send me more screen shots and the battle results, which I did. Next staff member said check all this things on your tablet it sounds like a visual issue, I play on both PC and Tablet. That's not the issue. If you google star wars commander cheats and hacks you will find a ton of them. Look at these screen shots and you tell me a level 1 player can max their base out, unless they spend a thousand bucks on the game, but all these guys?

I have a lot more screen shots but i can only add 3 to this post. The final result was, they will pass this on to the Devs. and thank you for reporting this. BS will get done!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Boog
Admiral

Re: Obvious Hack for beginners

Post#2 » Thu May 17, 2018 3:37 pm

Those are developer bases. Get used to them. They are a cheat by the developers to increase the player pool and reduce cnfo, although there are millions of zombie bases they could activate instead.

ObiTwo
Commodore

Post#3 » Thu May 17, 2018 3:57 pm

When they can't find you an equivalent opponent out of protection, you will sometimes see these dev bases. They make them to ensure you can still find attacks to progress in the game even during the quiet periods.
http://www.YouTube.com/ObiTwo (tips, strategies and layouts for rebels)

DarkRebel
Admiral

Post#4 » Thu May 17, 2018 5:28 pm

Good one.
Dev clone bases are cheats by developers :)

Richaldo
Admiral

Post#5 » Thu May 17, 2018 11:25 pm

Lolz :)
Richaldo. Leader of SITh
137000 Medals... Maxed out madman ...

Spirit
Commodore

Post#6 » Fri May 18, 2018 3:22 am

Yep dev bases for sure. The biggest give away is the total lack of loot.
Interesting that the Disney helpdesk could not give a better response.
Player name Ghost. A level 10 Imperial wanderer. Helping squads across the galaxy

DarthBratzzznew
Admiral

Post#7 » Fri May 18, 2018 4:27 am

We should sue them for unlicensed copying of our base designs without having obtained prior express permission by us, the originators whose intellectual property they are duplicating, in writing! though doubtless they have this covered in the small prints of the agreement/terms you accept when you start playing SWC... ;-)

Da Mou$e might settle for millions of crystals
Proud Officer of Squad_Tedford <Perks L50>, relaxed though very powerful ksod top-100 squad, great war record, sharp donations and longtime players, L9 and up. Worldwide English speaking squad, PM me if interested 8-)

Shelendil
Admiral

Post#8 » Fri May 18, 2018 6:03 am

This illustrates how often rebels see dev bases instead of real bases. ;)

Until recently, I hadn't seen a dev base since maybe January.
ShadyRebels24
You know you wanna be shady ;)

Plagueis
Grand Admiral

Post#9 » Fri May 18, 2018 1:38 pm

Oh SNAP!!! Those cheating developers!!! I knew it all along.

Midge
Admiral

Post#10 » Fri May 18, 2018 2:37 pm

Funniest. Thread. Ever.
Leader of The Mob Syndicate

Home of TheMidnightMob, TheMorningMob and TheMobWantsYou

Level X Rebel : 100k+ Medals : Joined the Rebellion 12/28/2015

Return to “General Discussions”