Squad centre

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Cos77
Cadet Trooper
Posts: 1

Squad centre

Post#1 » Thu May 17, 2018 6:49 am

After filling unit transport to have the option to Access Inventory & cantina Via Squad Center As reinforcements Attack and defence


User avatar
AdmiralPiett
Commodore
Posts: 168

Re: Squad centre

Post#2 » Thu May 17, 2018 11:54 am

Cos77 wrote:After filling unit transport to have the option to Access Inventory & cantina Via Squad Center As reinforcements Attack and defence

Hey Cos77!

What exactly do you mean by that?

Are you having trouble with Squad Centre. Do you want to know more about squad centre?

If you want to know anything, just write here, I’ll be happy to help.

Best,
AP
ADMIRAL PIETT - HQ10 MAXED - 40K MEDALS

Proud member Of ChaosWolfPck

CONTACT ME HERE:-

DISCORD - #9666
LINE - zeryabprime


User avatar
DesertPyramid
Major General
Posts: 451

Re: Squad centre

Post#3 » Thu May 17, 2018 12:29 pm

I think Cos77 is trying to fill the squad center after filling the transports. But, you can't fill your own squad center. You have to join a squad and have your squad mates fill your SC when you request troops. Then you in turn fill theirs when they ask you.
Rebel Squad: Jedi_Falcons L10 Perks: L36
Medals: ~43k Deka/o: 31/23 Jumps: 4d/3f/3a


DarkRebel
Admiral
Posts: 933

Re: Squad centre

Post#4 » Thu May 17, 2018 5:29 pm

Huh ?


DarthBratzzznew
Admiral
Posts: 628

Re: Squad centre

Post#5 » Fri May 18, 2018 12:28 am

I actually have a question regarding squad centres. Does the sequence in which troops are donated influence which units get stuck between Sc and adjacent buildings?

My reason for this question is something which happened to a squadmate of mine in our latest war. He attacked a maxed player and triggered the Sc as he planned to do. But then a stolen TX tank and the rebel equivalent of the AVA speeder (the monoski thingy) remained stuck between shields und thereby UNDER the shields, ruining his attack? I have seen Hails, MHCs and tanks being stuck before of course, but NEVER before heard or seen stuck speeders and the like????? My assumption is that the tank got into his SC first, thereby "blocking" the exit for the following unit... but is this correct of is this simply another unlucky glitch?

I hope someone with great insight can enlighten me on this one... thanks in advance
Proud Officer of the CircleOf Family of squads. Many experienced and motivated longtime high-level players; regular/against OP/NO OP wars, to each his own. English spoken. Worldwide brotherhood of rebel scourges :twisted:


User avatar
Spirit
Commodore
Posts: 236

Re: Squad centre

Post#6 » Fri May 18, 2018 3:20 am

DarthBratzzznew wrote:I actually have a question regarding squad centres. Does the sequence in which troops are donated influence which units get stuck between Sc and adjacent buildings?

My reason for this question is something which happened to a squadmate of mine in our latest war. He attacked a maxed player and triggered the Sc as he planned to do. But then a stolen TX tank and the rebel equivalent of the AVA speeder (the monoski thingy) remained stuck between shields und thereby UNDER the shields, ruining his attack? I have seen Hails, MHCs and tanks being stuck before of course, but NEVER before heard or seen stuck speeders and the like????? My assumption is that the tank got into his SC first, thereby "blocking" the exit for the following unit... but is this correct of is this simply another unlucky glitch?

I hope someone with great insight can enlighten me on this one... thanks in advance

Hey DB,

I cannot fully answer your question but can confirm that the order that troops spawn from the sc is always the same, regardless of the order in which they are donated. From memory, when you view the contents of your sc, the troops on the right emerge first, the troops on the left emerge last.
I would imagine from what you say, that a particular combination causes a jam in this case. Useful to get that one to work in my opinion.
Player name Ghost. A level 10 Imperial hitman. Feel the force.

Member of TeaBagAJedi join us

Reps needed please.....


DarthBratzzznew
Admiral
Posts: 628

Re: Squad centre

Post#7 » Fri May 18, 2018 4:23 am

Spirit wrote:
DarthBratzzznew wrote:I actually have a question regarding squad centres. Does the sequence in which troops are donated influence which units get stuck between Sc and adjacent buildings?

My reason for this question is something which happened to a squadmate of mine in our latest war. He attacked a maxed player and triggered the Sc as he planned to do. But then a stolen TX tank and the rebel equivalent of the AVA speeder (the monoski thingy) remained stuck between shields und thereby UNDER the shields, ruining his attack? I have seen Hails, MHCs and tanks being stuck before of course, but NEVER before heard or seen stuck speeders and the like????? My assumption is that the tank got into his SC first, thereby "blocking" the exit for the following unit... but is this correct of is this simply another unlucky glitch?

I hope someone with great insight can enlighten me on this one... thanks in advance

Hey DB,

I cannot fully answer your question but can confirm that the order that troops spawn from the sc is always the same, regardless of the order in which they are donated. From memory, when you view the contents of your sc, the troops on the right emerge first, the troops on the left emerge last.
I would imagine from what you say, that a particular combination causes a jam in this case. Useful to get that one to work in my opinion.


Thanks Spirit!
I forwarded your reply to my squad and we'll start experimenting with this knowledge!

cheers
Darth Bratzzz
Proud Officer of the CircleOf Family of squads. Many experienced and motivated longtime high-level players; regular/against OP/NO OP wars, to each his own. English spoken. Worldwide brotherhood of rebel scourges :twisted:


User avatar
Euph
Admiral
Posts: 608

Re: Squad centre

Post#8 » Fri May 18, 2018 4:31 am

DarthBratzzznew wrote:I actually have a question regarding squad centres. Does the sequence in which troops are donated influence which units get stuck between Sc and adjacent buildings?

My reason for this question is something which happened to a squadmate of mine in our latest war. He attacked a maxed player and triggered the Sc as he planned to do. But then a stolen TX tank and the rebel equivalent of the AVA speeder (the monoski thingy) remained stuck between shields und thereby UNDER the shields, ruining his attack? I have seen Hails, MHCs and tanks being stuck before of course, but NEVER before heard or seen stuck speeders and the like????? My assumption is that the tank got into his SC first, thereby "blocking" the exit for the following unit... but is this correct of is this simply another unlucky glitch?


I've seen those ski-speeders get stuck a few times (back when they were first released and people were trying 'em out) and I'm pretty sure they get stuck because of their size. They take up more space than a regular speeder (2x2, as opposed to 1x2), and that's why they get jammed between buildings.
Sith-Society
Mature HQ10. Immature meat-bag.
The wall bug giveth, and the wall bug taketh away


DarthBratzzznew
Admiral
Posts: 628

Re: Squad centre

Post#9 » Fri May 18, 2018 5:00 am

Euph wrote:
DarthBratzzznew wrote:I actually have a question regarding squad centres. Does the sequence in which troops are donated influence which units get stuck between Sc and adjacent buildings?

My reason for this question is something which happened to a squadmate of mine in our latest war. He attacked a maxed player and triggered the Sc as he planned to do. But then a stolen TX tank and the rebel equivalent of the AVA speeder (the monoski thingy) remained stuck between shields und thereby UNDER the shields, ruining his attack? I have seen Hails, MHCs and tanks being stuck before of course, but NEVER before heard or seen stuck speeders and the like????? My assumption is that the tank got into his SC first, thereby "blocking" the exit for the following unit... but is this correct of is this simply another unlucky glitch?


I've seen those ski-speeders get stuck a few times (back when they were first released and people were trying 'em out) and I'm pretty sure they get stuck because of their size. They take up more space than a regular speeder (2x2, as opposed to 1x2), and that's why they get jammed between buildings.


Thanks Euph!
You might have nailed it!
Proud Officer of the CircleOf Family of squads. Many experienced and motivated longtime high-level players; regular/against OP/NO OP wars, to each his own. English spoken. Worldwide brotherhood of rebel scourges :twisted:


Return to “General Discussions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: BLOODYRANCOR, DarkRebel, DeathStriker, Google [Bot], LordWader, PhoenixAZ1899, shazahm1, wesman21, Yandex [Bot] and 40 guests