Unfair matches

Please post any suggestions that could make the game more enjoyable for everyone. Feel free to also encourage Disney with praise of things you like.
Ffejweff

Unfair matches

Post#1 » Tue May 15, 2018 8:56 pm

Your matches are unfair. I pay hard earned money and I'm done spending it on this game. I am a level 10/14. Yet, during match making I get level 10/25 or higher. Bases much stronger than i am. On the rare occasion I get matched with a level 10/11, or something like that, I still get my rear kicked when I should walk all over tham. I don't know what you're doing over there. But, no game is fun when you can not win. No more money!!!

Spirit
Commodore

Re: Unfair matches

Post#2 » Wed May 16, 2018 7:46 am

Ffejweeff, many of us have felt the same at times. There are many very experienced players on this forum who can help and advise. Perhaps give some details of the loadout you use and what defences the enemy bases have. It is often just a case of tweaking things to start winning again.
Also, if you are in a squad, sharing replays will help. If not in a squad, many on here will take you in and help. We are all in this together.
Player name Ghost. A level 10 Imperial hitman. Feel the force.

Member of TeaBagAJedi join us

Reps needed please.....

DarkRebel
Admiral

Post#3 » Wed May 16, 2018 11:11 am

what is level 10/14 ? I only know level 1-10.
If both are level 10, how is that a mismatch ?

DeathStriker

Post#4 » Wed May 16, 2018 11:48 am

DarkRebel wrote:what is level 10/14 ? I only know level 1-10.
If both are level 10, how is that a mismatch ?

DarkRebel - I presume the OP is referring to they have a HQ 10 with a In-Game Rank of 14 (shown next to In-Game-Name in upper left corner) being matched with HQ 10 with a In-Game Rank of 25 or higher.

Players with a higher In-Game Rank can be considered "more experienced" and therefore more likely to have tougher Bases, but that is not an absolute as many with Level 20+ In-Game Ranks have Bases which have been made "easier" either by neglect or by designing for one "type" of attack which is vulnerable to other "types" of attack.

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

2BusyDave
Storm Trooper

Post#5 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:30 pm

Well I don't know what they use for a the matching criteria but my squad (Banthafodder1) just got matched with n7specters. we are at 127,589 battle score. They are at 2,149,079. They have 14 lvl 10s and one lvl 9. We have 6 lvl 10s, 4 lvl 9s, and the rest lvl 8 and 7. We are whacking at them but the idea of winning is just not in the cards.

Boog
Grand Admiral

Post#6 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:32 pm

Dump medals, that's all you can do. Get them below 100k.

ColonelScar
Squadron Leader

Post#7 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:06 pm

Spirit wrote:Ffejweeff, many of us have felt the same at times. There are many very experienced players on this forum who can help and advise. Perhaps give some details of the loadout you use and what defences the enemy bases have. It is often just a case of tweaking things to start winning again.
Also, if you are in a squad, sharing replays will help. If not in a squad, many on here will take you in and help. We are all in this together.

He’s right, I was inactive for over a year because I was sick of losing, and now I live the game more than ever! Just give it a chance, maybe take a break and then change your strategy and start winning again. Also try spamming Jump Troopers, not my cup of tea but I know from experience it works

Chops1918
Cadet Trooper

Post#8 » Sat Aug 04, 2018 2:06 pm

My rebel squad AllAdmirals is losing members and quitting alltogether due to unreasonable or to put it mildly really not fun war matchups. Our overall rank is around 2500 and yet 9 out of 10 times we are getting matched up with top 200 or better squads with over 1 million medals, and we have a whopping 2 members with 10 thousand medals. Some are suggesting drop the medal count. Does that mean i should attack 10,000 bases with bantha to drop mine? Or drop my squads “requirement” medal count?

We all really like the game but its getting harder and harder to log on when you know that in a war we are just going to end up crushed 45 to whatever

Boog
Grand Admiral

Post#9 » Sat Aug 04, 2018 2:23 pm

If your total medal count is low (say, below 100K), then look at your base score. In my squad, we get fair-looking (but favorable to us) matches if we keep our total medals below about 100K. My main base is level 8, with a base score of 1850 and around 88K medals. If the officer setting up a war messes up and includes it, we are screwed, lol. This just happened, and we drew a top 100ish squad with 15 level 10's. We had three tens, a few nines, and bases on down to level 4.

All I can say is play with your roster, find something that works, and stick with it. It is weird how there are literally thousand of war squads out there that are pretty weak, but if you set up your war squad wrong, no matter what you end up with a top 200 opponent with 12+ big level 10's.

Chops1918
Cadet Trooper

Post#10 » Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:44 pm

Got it, thanks, appreciate the advice and will check some base scores out. Our Current war we have 3 8s 5 9s and the rest 10s matched up against all 10s and they are ranked 50th overall. We are sitting there at 2500th and with some good players but overall nothing amazing, and just getting our clock cleaned. And this is happening 2 or 3x a week since june.

Return to “Suggestions and Feedback”