Potential cheaters?

All Squad Wars related topics. Questions, comments, issues, shout outs, call outs.
DeathStriker

Re: Potential cheaters?

Post#31 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:05 am

Toydarian wrote:I guess we are getting a bit off topic now, but a question if I may? I was unaware that Tako gives such a significant boost to infantry, 500% you say. Do you know if the benefits for the other five outposts have been quantified and documented anywhere in this forum or anywhere else on-line?

Toydarian - Yes... See this New Topic:

[SQUAD WARS] Outpost Buffs Explained

Keeping Everyone Informed...

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Midge
Admiral

Post#32 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:59 am

Jesus ... this thread is a Class A example of why despite all the whining about frags, developers and Disney ... one of the largest problems with the Star Wars fan base playing this game is the fact that they all think they are so damn good that when someone beats them WITH GOD DAMN TAKO ... it is cheating.

Seriously? So much of this damn forum (and some of the LINE community) is filled with all these people crying CHEAT or UNFAIR because they lost. Because they don't know how to win. Because someone ACTUALLY understood the game and the way it works better than them.

It distracts from the real issues the game has and distracts heavily from the conversation when 90% of the damn discussions are people crying about some bullshit.
Leader of The Mob Syndicate

Home of TheMidnightMob, TheMorningMob, TheMiddayMob and TheMobWantsYou

Level X Rebel : Medal Maxed

Toydarian
Squadron Leader

Post#33 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:29 pm

Thanks Midge. I will take this as a big Admiral Rebel kick up where it hurts. And it did, be assured. Just two wee points in defence of my first post on this forum, if I may. One, I have absolutely no problem being beat fair and square, either in pvp or war...yes, ok, I may be “no damn good”, as you infer, but that is motivation enough for me and my squad to learn from you grandees, BUT ALSO to flag up experiences which, at first sight, might seem out of the norm. And, most positively, we did learn from the discussion in this thread, and the outcome. Second, I read lots in this forum about loss of players, demotivation, faults with the game, and indeed the eventual demise of the game, etc. But I do take my Squad Leader role seriously, to develop my squad and bring them on, which I only hope will be for the benefit of the longer term sustainability of SWC. I take your point entirely about those whining, which is a waste of everyone’s time, and a distraction as you say. Please do not put me in that class. And I will double my efforts NOT to stand on Level X Maxed Medal Admiral’s corn again in this forum.

Midge
Admiral

Post#34 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:33 pm

Toydarian wrote:Thanks Midge. I will take this as a big Admiral Rebel kick up where it hurts. And it did, be assured. Just two wee points in defence of my first post on this forum, if I may. One, I have absolutely no problem being beat fair and square, either in pvp or war...yes, ok, I may be “no damn good”, as you infer, but that is motivation enough for me and my squad to learn from you grandees, BUT ALSO to flag up experiences which, at first sight, might seem out of the norm. And, most positively, we did learn from the discussion in this thread, and the outcome. Second, I read lots in this forum about loss of players, demotivation, faults with the game, and indeed the eventual demise of the game, etc. But I do take my Squad Leader role seriously, to develop my squad and bring them on, which I only hope will be for the benefit of the longer term sustainability of SWC. I take your point entirely about those whining, which is a waste of everyone’s time, and a distraction as you say. Please do not put me in that class. And I will double my efforts NOT to stand on Level X Maxed Medal Admiral’s corn again in this forum.

No worries.

To be honest, I was not specifically targeting you. More the entire community.

I have played a handful of massive tower defense type games. They all have cheats, all have issues, but this one has a unique amount of whining and, in particular, the quit finger pointing as "cheater" when it 99% of the time is not the case.

Keep on keeping on Toyda ... we need more growing squads like you guys.
Leader of The Mob Syndicate

Home of TheMidnightMob, TheMorningMob, TheMiddayMob and TheMobWantsYou

Level X Rebel : Medal Maxed

Toydarian
Squadron Leader

Post#35 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:52 pm

Thanks for the prompt repost Midge, I appreciate what you said. I guess SWC brings out the best, and sometimes the worst, when things don’t go according to plan. But, I also guess, like you, I think, we get kinda passionate about the game, and our investment (time and effort) in it. Oops, DS will be on my case again for being well off topic. Hope to converse with you again soon Admiral.....

Return to “Squad Wars Discussions”