Potential cheaters?

All Squad Wars related topics. Questions, comments, issues, shout outs, call outs.
User avatar
coocoo
Commander
Posts: 42

Potential cheaters?

Post#1 » Fri May 11, 2018 9:38 am

Has anyone come across or have experience with the squad "legion"? We just got matched in a war with them (names seem Russian). All lower lever level bases (only a few L10's in the squad) - yet their was history is in vast contrast with their base levels. They generally get to 45 - won 23, lost 3 and had draws in 9. This just does not pass the sniff test given their base levels.
SenateGuards Active squad looking for high level Rebel Commanders.
http://senateguards.freeforums.net/


User avatar
DeathStriker
Moderator
Posts: 4598

Re: Potential cheaters?

Post#2 » Fri May 11, 2018 9:46 am

coocoo wrote:Has anyone come across or have experience with the squad "legion"? We just got matched in a war with them (names seem Russian). All lower lever level bases (only a few L10's in the squad) - yet their was history is in vast contrast with their base levels. They generally get to 45 - won 23, lost 3 and had draws in 9. This just does not pass the sniff test given their base levels.

coocoo - Care must be taken when comparing "current Squad Member List" and "Squad War History" on the KSoD Website.

⇨ REMEMBER: Players constantly come and go and it is possible for Squad previously made up of mostly Level 10s to be now made up with mostly Level 9 or Lower Commanders.

You need to look at the "Join Date" of Members to get an "idea" but again, with Players jumping from Squad to Squad to help one another with Wars even this "data" can be misleading.

Therefore, in the "past" a particular Squad may have done well, but with "New Members" they may not live up to the previous "record".

Only time will tell...
 
Image
Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!


User avatar
coocoo
Commander
Posts: 42

Re: Potential cheaters?

Post#3 » Fri May 11, 2018 9:49 am

DeathStriker wrote:
coocoo wrote:Has anyone come across or have experience with the squad "legion"? We just got matched in a war with them (names seem Russian). All lower lever level bases (only a few L10's in the squad) - yet their was history is in vast contrast with their base levels. They generally get to 45 - won 23, lost 3 and had draws in 9. This just does not pass the sniff test given their base levels.

coocoo - Care must be taken when comparing "current Squad Member List" and "Squad War History" on the KSoD Website.

⇨ REMEMBER: Players constantly come and go and it is possible for Squad previously made up of mostly Level 10s to be now made up with mostly Level 9 or Lower Commanders.

You need to look at the "Join Date" of Members to get an "idea" but again, with Players jumping from Squad to Squad to help one another with Wars even this "data" can be misleading.

Therefore, in the "past" a particular Squad may have done well, but with "New Members" they may not live up to the previous "record".

Only time will tell...

DeathStriker - true...but I see very recent history with the same trend. I guess we will find out tomorrow how this all plays out. I hope that my suspicions are wrong.
SenateGuards Active squad looking for high level Rebel Commanders.
http://senateguards.freeforums.net/


User avatar
FinrodFelagund
Major General
Posts: 394

Re: Potential cheaters?

Post#4 » Fri May 11, 2018 10:33 am

We’ve faced them twice, we believe they are cheats; we have reported them.
Image
We used bows, then we discovered bowcasters.
The Pointy-eared folk have a couple openings


User avatar
coocoo
Commander
Posts: 42

Re: Potential cheaters?

Post#5 » Fri May 11, 2018 10:50 am

FinrodFelagund wrote:We’ve faced them twice, we believe they are cheats; we have reported them.

Thanks :(
SenateGuards Active squad looking for high level Rebel Commanders.
http://senateguards.freeforums.net/


User avatar
coocoo
Commander
Posts: 42

Re: Potential cheaters?

Post#6 » Sat May 12, 2018 8:05 am

legion is clearly cheating. I will report them as well
SenateGuards Active squad looking for high level Rebel Commanders.
http://senateguards.freeforums.net/


User avatar
Spirit
Commodore
Posts: 236

Re: Potential cheaters?

Post#7 » Sat May 12, 2018 8:20 am

Looking at the Ksod data for legion, they look a solid squad. All players joined 2018, with the core players joining Jan/Feb. Lots of strong bases plus mini bases, with the 2 strongest bases, both lev10s, not in this war. Looking at donations/received, they seem very active here too.
The stats show draws and losses too rather than 100% wins.
I would say they are a newish, tough squad with lots of mini bases to give easy victories against mini squads.
CooCoo, your squad should crush their little bases.
Player name Ghost. A level 10 Imperial hitman. Feel the force.

Member of TeaBagAJedi join us

Reps needed please.....


User avatar
coocoo
Commander
Posts: 42

Re: Potential cheaters?

Post#8 » Sat May 12, 2018 8:28 am

Spirit wrote:Looking at the Ksod data for legion, they look a solid squad. All players joined 2018, with the core players joining Jan/Feb. Lots of strong bases with the 2 strongest bases, both lev10s, not in this war. Looking at donations/received, they seem very active here too.
The stats show draws and losses too rather than 100% wins.
I would say they are a newish, tough squad.


They had L5 bases take out L8 bases with L10 SC trops with just tako. They had L6 based getting L9 ops. They had a L6 base take out some full L9 bases with L10 SC troops and just Tako. All of these were successful the first try. I could buy maybe one or 2 getting lucky - but no way the consistency of what they are doing is legit. And just now L8 bases taking out high level L10 bases. just not possible with this consistency.

We have 45 - they currently have 27 but will get 45 at this rate. They just take 1 op then get 3 links and repeat. Doesn't matter the level of the base or the op.
SenateGuards Active squad looking for high level Rebel Commanders.
http://senateguards.freeforums.net/


User avatar
Spirit
Commodore
Posts: 236

Re: Potential cheaters?

Post#9 » Sat May 12, 2018 9:38 am

You deserve to win CooCoo but I agree they should be reported if you feel things are not legit.
Good luck in your war.
Player name Ghost. A level 10 Imperial hitman. Feel the force.

Member of TeaBagAJedi join us

Reps needed please.....


User avatar
FelixKostobi
Captain
Posts: 89

Re: Potential cheaters?

Post#10 » Sat May 12, 2018 10:03 am

We have played against legion about 3 months ago, when they were unranked in ksod and in their first wars as a team. We lost 45-41 but tbh didn't have the feeling they were cheaters. We had tatoine/yavin/erkit as outposts and not any huge maxed bases on our squad to defend. What I remember is that they play coordinated and devoted. What I also remember is one player's layout, the one we couldn't take out and who's layout I copied and used in future wars with good results lol.
HQ10 Rebel only, 70k medals and counting, founder of Rebel4Ever

If you want to play squad wars seriously, feel free to join us!

http://ksod.us/squad/0c200967-cf87-11e7-a9d4-0a580a2c1020/history

LINE ID : fcostov


Return to “Squad Wars Discussions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 18 guests