Three Droideka Cheat (Resolved)

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
DarthBratzzznew
Admiral

Re: Three Droideka Cheat

Post#11 » Fri May 11, 2018 6:29 am

The free HQ samples of SentinAl and Oppressor were issued on Star wars day May 4th 2016. I was one of the lucky ones to get twice the amount due to the glitch. I still have a number in my HQ, use them only for war SC fills when I have a feeling they may make a difference. If deployed in the right wars (no Dando/Tako/Tat or NO OP wars) they can make a difference. I about 5 weeks back I put one SentinAL in my son's L8 warbase SC combined with a Krayt dragon... It took 8 attacks by L9/10s to bring it down 100%. And those guys were good players. LOL!

I myself got smoked on attack in wars a few times by the extra DekA/O as well. By the time you figure out there is another hostile Deka attacking your forces it is generally way too late to adjust.

In PvP I once -long long time ago- met an SC with TWO extra dekAs but there they did not seem to make much of a difference.

It would be fun to have more of these free dekA gifts as they can be really awesome

@OP: btw I think this player from WAR Jedi accidently tapped the SentinAl while scrolling and decided to use it in PvP as you cannot put it back anyway . No other reason in this age of OP-ed jets and Sullustian snipers to put an extra dekA in the mix unless by either accident or boredom
Proud Officer of the CircleOf Family of squads. Many experienced and motivated longtime high-level players; regular/against OP/NO OP wars, to each his own. English spoken. Worldwide brotherhood of rebel scourges :twisted:

strawman3125
Admiral

Post#12 » Fri May 17, 2019 11:43 am

Just encountered a base with 3 deka platforms! I want a third platform now!

Ghostie
Commodore

Post#13 » Fri May 17, 2019 12:36 pm

strawman3125 wrote:Just encountered a base with 3 deka platforms! I want a third platform now!

I have seen them several times in wars...its really odd isn't it? Also, I want a 3rd DEKA!....guess they never did fix the glitch....but ahhhh the things I could do with a 3rd deka...lol

Btw...do you remember what level the Dekas were? All the bases I have encountered with a 3rd Deka at least one of the 3 was not leveled up much past 10...don't know if that is just by chance or devs nerfed/stopped the ability for the 3rd deka to upgrade past a certain level.
Peace means having a bigger stick than the other guy.

strawman3125
Admiral

Post#14 » Fri May 17, 2019 1:06 pm

Ghostie wrote:
strawman3125 wrote:Just encountered a base with 3 deka platforms! I want a third platform now!

I have seen them several times in wars...its really odd isn't it? Also, I want a 3rd DEKA!....guess they never did fix the glitch....but ahhhh the things I could do with a 3rd deka...lol

Btw...do you remember what level the Dekas were? All the bases I have encountered with a 3rd Deka at least one of the 3 was not leveled up much past 10...don't know if that is just by chance or devs nerfed/stopped the ability for the 3rd deka to upgrade past a certain level.

They were 10,12,14

DeathStriker

Post#15 » Fri May 17, 2019 1:07 pm

Ghostie wrote:I have seen them several times in wars...its really odd isn't it? Also, I want a 3rd DEKA!....guess they never did fix the glitch....but ahhhh the things I could do with a 3rd deka...lol

As a Veteran whom was there when it happened, I can tell you that the "glitch" was fixed so no others could repeat it - BUT - those whom were able to build the 2nd Droideka Sentenal giving them eventually with HQ 9 three Droidekas (2 DekA's, 1 DekO) were allowed to keep theirs since they did not "cheat" in doing so.

And so ends the History Lesson for today...

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Richaldo
Admiral

Post#16 » Sat May 18, 2019 2:24 am

DeathStriker wrote:
Ghostie wrote:I have seen them several times in wars...its really odd isn't it? Also, I want a 3rd DEKA!....guess they never did fix the glitch....but ahhhh the things I could do with a 3rd deka...lol

As a Veteran whom was there when it happened, I can tell you that the "glitch" was fixed so no others could repeat it - BUT - those whom were able to build the 2nd Droideka Sentenal giving them eventually with HQ 9 three Droidekas (2 DekA's, 1 DekO) were allowed to keep theirs since they did not "cheat" in doing so.

And so ends the History Lesson for today...

In all my years playing on both windows and android for both factions I've never encountered one!!! I wonder if one of these guys went nuts and blew a load of cash... whether they could actually get more medals than those at the top now? Theoretically they would have a higher base score?

We should all chip in a tenner each and get one to progress!! :)
Richaldo. Leader of SITh, home of Cider and Banter!!! Level 50
Level 25 Prestige 160000 medals

Josketer
Major General

Re: Three Droideka Cheat (Resolved)

Post#17 » Sat May 18, 2019 8:16 am

Here you can see one of those rare bases with 3 dekas.
I took this picture last year,this player apparently does not exist nowadays.

Josketer, Leader from Argentina-501st
HQ : Prestige Level ---Rank : 21--- Medals :Affected by the MedalGate.I lost 90K medals for a **** bug !! :x
Youtube channel : Josketer
Argentina-501st - Imperial forces - Perks L 50

Return to “General Discussions”