How can we help the devs make money?

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
spootieho
Commodore

Re: How can we help the devs make money?

Post#41 » Thu May 17, 2018 11:26 am

IMO, crystals need to be devalued. This will help lower level people upgrade faster, and make crystals worth buying for higher levels.

I think the pricing of crystals had lower levels in mind, so a crystal would do a lot more at that point.

IMO, right now, the prices on everything is a joke. I'm priced out of helping support the devs.
Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders

Plagueis
Grand Admiral

Post#42 » Fri May 18, 2018 12:52 am

Noahjedi77 wrote:
Plagueis wrote:100 crystals for 12 hours of “special” defensive armory buffs to help players guard their CB while chasing a deka upgrade and still being able to sleep/live.

Potential Options:

#1 Contraband safehouse cannot be looted unless the attacker earns a 3 star victory

#2 Increase turret heat sink damage by 50%

#3 Reduce guard reserve spawning times by 8 seconds

#4 Squad center capacity is doubled. That number is reduced to the first 40 UC of troops in your squad center when used on offense. The remaining 40 UC cannot be used in a following attack and the used 40 UC must be replenished for the squad center to be used again on offense.

#5 Your base can only have its contraband looted by players at least four HQ levels below yours.

#6 Your contraband safehouse “swaps” its appearance with another building in your base of equal size. (love this one).

#7 Your cantina has unlimited unit capacity. (I would begin training 600k CB worth of twileks). When this equipment expires, your contraband is refunded to the contraband safehouse and your cantinas unit capacity returns to normal.
i dont have game with me to check, but doesnt 100 crystals by 24 or 12 hour protection time?

It does buy 24 hours of protection but there is a cool down on that protection. I’m implying that these options would always be available for those crystal amounts and sometimes, like in conflicts, you still want to be attacked to stay on the leaderboard. I feel like these ideas would allow a player to actually play the game either actively or passively and keep their contraband without excluding themselves from conflicts.

Richaldo
Admiral

Post#43 » Fri May 18, 2018 2:44 am

Please help struggling Disney... Star Wars Commander you are our only hope...

https://www.statista.com/statistics/273 ... y-company/

Still waiting for my notifications to be fixed after 4 weeks.............. Jog on.
Richaldo. Leader of SITh
148,300 Medals... Maxed out madman ...

Spirit
Commodore

Post#44 » Fri May 18, 2018 5:10 am

If Disney is struggling then I can point them in the direction of our local food bank.
Player name Ghost. A level 10 Imperial hitman. Feel the force.

Member of TeaBagAJedi join us

Reps needed please.....

Richaldo
Admiral

Post#45 » Fri May 18, 2018 6:03 am

Spirit wrote:If Disney is struggling then I can point them in the direction of our local food bank.

Hear Hear!!!!!

Utter joke......
Richaldo. Leader of SITh
148,300 Medals... Maxed out madman ...

geoman48
Major General

Post#46 » Mon May 21, 2018 7:29 am

Plagueis wrote:Give the scout tower a secondary “coin-op” function of attracting kessen’s shot and leaving no indication that the tower is in “attract” mode. 100 crystals for 24 hours of seriously jacking up kessen shot attempts. I’ll bite on that.

Yes, the scout tower and droid hut could easily be upgradable for more hitpoints if nothing else. Your idea here is better.

geoman48
Major General

Post#47 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:26 am

Here's an idea I just had from another thread: Sharing crystals between squad members. I THINK this would encourage people to buy more crystals, maybe I'm wrong?

rawrebel
Commodore

Post#48 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:56 am

Lowering the criatals cost along with new stuff that worth buying would definetly increase in incomes,hell even if something isn't very good but if you spend ,let's say 5$\€ on 2000 cristals many would buy the crates.
Give rebels sniper GR ,i would spend some €€€ on that!
I i'm sure i wouldn't be the only one!

lc77
Commodore

Post#49 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:36 am

Sell bundles of alloy, credits or contraband with crystals.

And I don't mean 150 bits of cb either. :mrgreen:

BCSWC
Commander

Post#50 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:26 pm

I reckon they need to fix the game first. Make major changes and publicity, then by getting more players they can make more money.

Return to “General Discussions”