Solo Movie Event - Discussion Topic

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
AdmiralPiett
Commodore

Re: Solo Movie Event - Discussion Topic

Post#21 » Thu May 17, 2018 11:52 am

YourFather wrote:The best thing to come out of this event is that now we know SW:C paid for the rights to use Lando Calrissian in its game. A Lando hero could be lurking around the corner. I propose Lando for rebels, Boba for imps!

10000000000000000000000000+

If they add the heroes, I want them to be useful. Imps mainly use E-AT-AT and Lord Vader. Rebels mainly use Chewbacca and Luke.

Maybe Boba and Lando might have some special abilities.

Not sure about anything right now, but I like your idea!

Best,
AP
ADMIRAL PIETT - HQ10 MAXED - 40K MEDALS

Leader Of TheAlphaSquadron

Join us now by completing this recruitment form:- https://goo.gl/forms/DpXMdyzhzWWTmuhb2

DISCORD - #9666
LINE - zeryabprime

Plagueis
Grand Admiral

Post#22 » Fri May 18, 2018 12:54 am

Would Lando’s sexual orientation be considered a special ability?

erfs
Commodore

Post#23 » Fri May 18, 2018 6:51 am

AdmiralPiett wrote:If they add the heroes, I want them to be useful. Imps mainly use E-AT-AT and Lord Vader. Rebels mainly use Chewbacca and Luke.

Agree on the useful heroes - actually, having a useful hero buff on the rebel side (something akin to the boost for E- AT-AT and AT-MP mark III) that still works on higher levels would be great.

That said, with my IMP base I use E-AT AT (AT-ACT on green planets) and the cold weather AT-MP mark III on Hoth exclusively.

With my Rebel mini base I used the buffed Chewbacca together with Iakaru until I reached level 8 and had buffed Jetpacks. Chewi with the falcon boost is still good, but it works best together with Iakaru IMHO and two jets are better than two Iakaru, so Kessen it is.

Now it's the same for the regular and Mini base - Kessen exclusively, although I have also used RS & 3CPO which for some bases actually did a pretty good job. Sometimes for the fun of it I use Senator Leia Organa on green planets but Kessen is really the way to go as he''s versatile (and I see no point using Luke vs. him).

Now, there are some heroes that are not that great for PVP attacks (above a certain level) but really good for the daily defense like the SD-K4

Pirate
Major General

Post#24 » Fri May 18, 2018 9:49 am

AdmiralPiett wrote:Imps mainly use E-AT-AT and Lord Vader. Rebels mainly use Chewbacca and Luke.

There is this random dude named Johar who has a really strong rifle.
ⒹⒶⓇⓀⓈⒾⒹⒺ
Imperial Squad

Windows Survivor

Boog
Admiral

Post#25 » Fri May 18, 2018 9:57 am

Pirate wrote:
AdmiralPiett wrote:Imps mainly use E-AT-AT and Lord Vader. Rebels mainly use Chewbacca and Luke.

Yeah, i feel like i see Kessen at least half the time on any planet, with a good dose of buffed Leia or Han on their planets (and buffed chewie). Luke is pretty rare for me. I saw him way more on Windows.

rsev1003
Cadet Trooper

Post#26 » Fri May 18, 2018 3:43 pm

Lol Pirate! Nice! about 90%....

carlos413
Commodore

Post#27 » Sat May 19, 2018 10:48 am

Pirate wrote:

Lol :lol:
Sypress Officer HQ Lvl 10, 44k medals.
Yodas Padawans is recruiting Open to all
Line ID sypress2

Oim
Commodore

Post#28 » Tue May 22, 2018 12:09 am

The coolest and strongest hero is the naval officer.
I use him on every planets, he’s very strong, mid range, powerful to destroy turret, push him to the end of battle 99/100...
The top of skill is add him lot of trooper like old good time attack’s

Harshit
Commodore

Post#29 » Tue May 22, 2018 4:50 am

After 23's maintenance would the AT-DT will be available ?
MIgrated from Windows from former squad HOLCRON HORROR. NOW shifted to android/ios in the squad HH-resurrectionand and our sister squad at HH-Insurrection. Apply now and be loyal to the EMPEROR.

DeathStriker

Post#30 » Tue May 22, 2018 6:14 am

Harshit wrote:After 23's maintenance would the AT-DT will be available ?

Harshit - YES!

In addition to the AT-DT Walker we are expecting even more Han Solo Movie inspired Units as indicated by the "sneak preview" accidentally provided by Disney as shown in the following related Topic:

[iOS / Android] Hotfix 1145 / 1146 - Discussion Topic

See my Post found here for some preview screenshots.

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Return to “General Discussions”