Star Wars Commander is Alive and Well

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Forceisweaknyou
Grand Admiral

Re: Star Wars Commander is Alive and Well

Post#41 » Fri May 17, 2019 8:02 pm

Bumping This Thread just because I don't like seeing the negativity. When will the game end? No one knows. But people have been proclaiming that the sky is falling and that the game will end for years now. The game is still fun. They are still releasing new units and conflicts and events. Enjoy it while it lasts. Mtfbwy
Leader ofSHADOW-GUARDrank140 148300k X
Looking forward to Ep9.

lukeskywalker
Major General

Post#42 » Fri May 17, 2019 9:18 pm

Forceisweaknyou wrote:Bumping This Thread just because I don't like seeing the negativity. When will the game end? No one knows. But people have been proclaiming that the sky is falling and that the game will end for years now. The game is still fun. They are still releasing new units and conflicts and events. Enjoy it while it lasts. Mtfbwy

Great timing! I think the game is fun, and will continue to play until it's no longer fun. No whining, just ride off into the sunset. They are not holding a light saber to our head, forcing us to play. Play if it's fun, don't play if it's not. Quite simple.
lukeskywalker
Leader
Squad: onewiththeforce
Squad Level: 50

We are always looking for active players. We have a squad of 20+ members, and we war at least once a week. We have maxed out our Perks. We like helping new players, so all players are welcome!

Boog
Grand Admiral

Post#43 » Fri May 17, 2019 9:25 pm

Zynga has been great so far, imo. The game has issues, but they are bringing the fun back.

STIG88
Officer

Post#44 » Fri May 17, 2019 9:50 pm

The fact Zynga is conducting a survey shows they are interested in improvements and the game is not dead.

iamatccitian
Commander

Post#45 » Fri May 17, 2019 10:44 pm

STIG88 wrote:The fact Zynga is conducting a survey shows they are interested in improvements and the game is not dead.

Improvements may come from a survey. However, the Zynga survey has a waiver I for one will not commit my agreement: "you may not publicly review any Zynga games or products. Violation of this provision would constitute a material breach of this confidentiality agreement and could subject you to legal action."

So that basically means you may get an injunction if you agree to the above and then want to comment on this swc site. Yes, a comment may be construed as a review.

I guess the following Zynga waiver agreement is ok - "By agreeing to participate in this survey, you also hereby agree that Zynga owns, and you hereby assign, all intellectual property or rights in any comments, proposals, improvements, ideas, suggestions, submissions, or feedback you provide to Zynga as part of this survey."

There is an improvement that I have been considering that may not be very costly to implement. It would enrich the look and game strategy. It would be great to be able to turn a base unit to one of its other sides during the 'move' mode. Have you ever wonder what was on the hidden sides of headquarters or squad center? And logistically for strategy purposes it would be great to be able to turn the rectangular shaped shield generators and/or the factories.

Gooner
Major General

Post#46 » Fri May 17, 2019 11:23 pm

Boog wrote:Zynga has been great so far, imo. The game has issues, but they are bringing the fun back.
Yes, they've been great so far. they're injecting the fun back into the game. they've brought back events that a lot of us had asked for. conducting surveys adding new units. That 50% Research thing with the vehicles was great I'm hoping for one with starships next. but overall I'm having fun again as are a lot of us lets hope they keep up the good work it's been refreshing so far.

Ghostie
Major General

Post#47 » Sat May 18, 2019 12:55 am

I guess the following Zynga waiver agreement is ok - "By agreeing to participate in this survey, you also hereby agree that Zynga owns, and you hereby assign, all intellectual property or rights in any comments, proposals, improvements, ideas, suggestions, submissions, or feedback you provide to Zynga as part of this survey."

You mean to tell me if they use my Leia slave bikini armory skin idea, and my topless Twi'leks idea that I don't get one red cent? OH THE HUE-MANATEE! :lol:

HUMANATEE.gif
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn."

Forceisweaknyou
Grand Admiral

Post#48 » Sat May 18, 2019 12:05 pm

lukeskywalker wrote:
Forceisweaknyou wrote:Bumping This Thread just because I don't like seeing the negativity. When will the game end? No one knows. But people have been proclaiming that the sky is falling and that the game will end for years now. The game is still fun. They are still releasing new units and conflicts and events. Enjoy it while it lasts. Mtfbwy

Great timing! I think the game is fun, and will continue to play until it's no longer fun. No whining, just ride off into the sunset. They are not holding a light saber to our head, forcing us to play. Play if it's fun, don't play if it's not. Quite simple.

Totally agree!
Looking forward to Ep9.

Forceisweaknyou
Grand Admiral

Post#49 » Tue May 21, 2019 10:31 am

STIG88 wrote:The fact Zynga is conducting a survey shows they are interested in improvements and the game is not dead.

+1. Now would be such a good time to introduce Yoda Obi-Wan the emperor Grievous Etc with great powers to combat the jump horde.
Looking forward to Ep9.

Return to “General Discussions”