Equilibrium

Serve the Galactic Empire: recruit members to your Squad or find one to join
Mox
Storm Trooper

Re: Equilibrium

Post#11 » Mon Sep 03, 2018 2:50 pm

I know the feeling. Been playing the game for a while. Was hoping that after the movie Solo came out we would get more people but it hasn’t panned out. That’s usually how it happens. A new movie or game comes out and people suddenly develope interest again and join up. But this time there’s so many other games/apps out there as competition to SW:Commander.
How many people do you have in your squad?

Rangers
Commander

Post#12 » Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:25 am

DarkMidnight if you can contact me on LINE app we can talk about you maybe moving to my squad. We’ve just reached squad level 50.

Search rangers38

Thanks

Rangers
Commander

Post#13 » Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:29 am

And to anyone else also. I’m part of the circle family. We have 5 active squads.

Darkmidnight
Squadron Leader

Post#14 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:13 am

On my way
Darkmidnight

Dibbledabbler
Squadron Leader

Post#15 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:32 am

Hey darkmidnight, nothing you build yourself is ever easy to complete... i recently took the rest of the remaining active members from our old squad and was chosen to lead this one. Its called Chokemevader. And if youve been around as long as you say, i could use a 3rd officer. We currently have 4 ppl, mostly level 8s so jump troops are what we mostly give besides troop transports
*The Gentleman tips his hat*
Best Regards from
ChokeMeVader

Dibbledabbler
Squadron Leader

Post#16 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:13 am

Come on over to Chokemevader my dood. I just started this 4 days ago and were already planning to start squad wars today. 21 of 30. Would love for you to be apart of it
*The Gentleman tips his hat*
Best Regards from
ChokeMeVader

Return to “(iOS/Android) Join/Recruit Empire Squads Network”