All Player Stats - Data From KSoD Website

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Shelendil
Admiral

Re: All Player Stats - Data From KSoD Website

Post#271 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:48 am

PhoenixAZ1899 wrote:Somebody check my maths, because I'm not good at it.

I'm currently sitting at 0.51% in the Tatooine conflict. My rank in the conflict is 330. If my math is right (0.05* X = 330), the total population of accounts playing in the Tatooine conflict is around 65,000. That strikes me as a low number and representative of a far-lower player population than I had anticipated.

I get about the same. It's been one more day, so about 70700 people now. That's only 1414 getting a reward. I remember Tat reward for the conflict always used to hover around 3000 people.
ShadyRebels24
You know you wanna be shady ;)

DarkRebel
Admiral

Post#272 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:48 am

My take:
- With same reward being available on ALL planets
- Significantly different amount of frags between UC and Obsidian
-> Players are more likely to stay on one planet to try to get into UC rather trying on multiple planets and end up missing UC.
Add on to that, the previous 2 Tat conflicts were brutal. Needed 50K points to get into UC.

This effectively divided up the players amongst the various planets, and not concentrated on Tat.

Shelendil
Admiral

Post#273 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:18 am

This isn't a recent change. For the past 4-5 months the tat conflicts have been around 2k for UC instead of 3k, reflecting the overall drop in population. I think by the time the conflict ends, this one will also be around 2k.
ShadyRebels24
You know you wanna be shady ;)

legofanatikeren
Commodore

Post#274 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:35 am

It's also established fact that the "forces" number shown by each planet is really, really wrong.
It never reflects on where a conflict breaks out, doesn't fluctuate from month to month any bigger than a few 100 units, and the "total forces" is a number beyond rational explanation.

I'd say your math is right Phoenix, or mine is wrong as well!
legofanatikeren Was Here. Leader of Jedi-BladeForce - a training ground for new and experienced younglings alike. Proud officer in The jedi-Family.
#TeamLeo #flæskesteg #DanishHumor
If I meet you - you better like LEGO! :D
... No, seriously - you better do.

ObiTwo
Major General

Post#275 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:30 pm

Looks like the curve is flattening out, maybe we are reaching a balance in the force between new recruits and players leaving.
http://www.YouTube.com/ObiTwo (tips, strategies and layouts for rebels)

legofanatikeren
Commodore

Post#276 » Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:57 pm

An update on my tracking of the squads - I've reached almost the same conclusion as ObiTwo, the amount of registered players who left a month ago, is getting lesser slowly. Within the last week or so, there's even been a temporary upswing :)
Overall chart and a close-up chart is attached.
Good day all.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
legofanatikeren Was Here. Leader of Jedi-BladeForce - a training ground for new and experienced younglings alike. Proud officer in The jedi-Family.
#TeamLeo #flæskesteg #DanishHumor
If I meet you - you better like LEGO! :D
... No, seriously - you better do.

Return to “General Discussions”