Selling Your SWC Account - Discussion Thread

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
BLOODYRANCOR
Commander

Re: Selling Your SWC Account - Discussion Thread

Post#31 » Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:22 pm

I swap accts from one device to another with FB.Its the same way to sell an acct.

Neoduee
Storm Trooper

Post#32 » Thu Jan 24, 2019 12:05 am

More than 1,000 $ for a base ??? It seems very expensive. Did someone manage to sell it at this kind of price ?

Hydra

Post#33 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:01 pm

Does anyone have a max lvl 10 account that i can adopt..line id is rohoths for my contact

BMP
Squadron Leader

Post#34 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 12:48 pm

Hi guys, somebody wants an Rebel - HQ Prestige account synced in an Google Account? It's was synced in a FB Fake account too, but I couldn't acess it anymore... but i can send this info too...

It's far from be maxed, The buildings ( walls, Barracks, Ship, Heroes, SC, 2 Gold Storage, 1 Metal Storage ) are in Prestige Level, some troops too, but turrets not all are in level 10... You'll have some work to put it on maxed, and there 5 Droids and Prestige Droide waiting to work...

I'm leaving the game completely, and all others mobile games that never ends... I'l try to get back to my PS4 and try dto get to end of some games in my free time,,,

If you are interested send me a PM that I'll send to you the login info...

I have 2 more accounts ( HQ9 and HQPrestige ), but they are synced in private emails, If I can sync them somewhere else, I'll give those too later....
An retired SWC player...

RubinKrudd
Cadet Trooper

Post#35 » Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:24 pm

:D Hey guys.

Jumping on this a little late but wondering if anyone took this further?

Looking into selling my Prestige Imp Base and curious on the process.

Had a look at player up and was surprised to see a decent amount of ads. To be honest not after much but figure rather see it sold than go still like a rebel stronghold on Hoth :D

Seriously though I’m interested as to how the transfer would work. I’m on iOS and Sync’d to fB.

I’m thinking if I disconnect from my FB account then reconnect to a fake FB profile that should do it.

Share the UID from in game and then. The FB login details.

Any thoughts?

Cheers

RK
VADER 523

Piaresquare
Commander

Post#36 » Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:12 pm

Never ever had to “buy” an account in this game.... people give them away. Lol!!! Why would someone spend money on an account, I’m unsure. When I played actively people threw accounts at me. Pretty sure I could go on line today and say, hey guys I want to play again who has a second account I can use? And I’ll have 5-6 offers minimum.
Piaresquare - Darkpath
Darth Vicious - ByDesign

Piaresquare
Commander

Post#37 » Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:13 pm

But the process of taking over an account can be a little annoying if you don’t trust the person you are giving it to. Just FYI.
Piaresquare - Darkpath
Darth Vicious - ByDesign

Piaresquare
Commander

Post#38 » Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:18 pm

And “just disconnect from Facebook” is not how it’s done.

You must attach the Facebook account you currently have on it to a dummy account, forcing the Facebook off the current account. Then if can be reattached to a new Facebook, but watch out Facebook is getting smarter about dummy accounts and has been know to shut second accounts down.

If you have someone computer savvy with android or jailbroken iPhone/pad they can take the secret ID and port it into the game code. Don’t ask me how I’m not that game code savy but Sab was able to take one of my accounts this way.

Other way is to give your user name/password and let them get it on their device once there change password. Or could trust your squad mates like me an allow them full access to your face book...

Pi
Piaresquare - Darkpath
Darth Vicious - ByDesign

RubinKrudd
Cadet Trooper

Post#39 » Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:24 am

Cheers man. Appreciate the thoughts.

Look don’t get me wrong I’m with you. A little sceptical about an accounts worth but figure if people are prepared to drop dollars to get to prestige ASAP from a zero base then they may as well start from Prestige. You know.

I do appreciate the comments on FB transfer though. To be honest that’s the bit I rather dubious about so value the input there.

Thanks heaps.
VADER 523

Chaotic999
Major General

Post#40 » Sat Jul 20, 2019 8:01 pm

my base is 3314 all the usual troops armoury high lvl, offers please thank you.
ⒹⒶⓇⓀⓈⒾⒹⒺ Disney owe me 78727 medals and Zynga no help either
#Medalgate victim support helpline 999-999-999-mouse

Return to “General Discussions”