Forum Member Attacked My Base

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Richaldo
Admiral

Re: Forum Member Attacked My Base

Post#361 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:28 am

ObiTwo wrote:Good job buddy, now pass a few back :)

Haha you can have them bro!!!! I'm struggling to know where to go now...! Fortunately the world cup is on... but what to do what to do next week...!
Richaldo. Leader of SITh
148,300 Medals... Maxed out madman ...

ForceMel
Commodore

Post#362 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:33 pm

My baby base was attacked by Spock a few minutes ago. It's a level 7 with four level 3 turrets. The battle lasted all of 30 seconds, and he used an At-Act, 8 Jump Troops, and two imperial transports. Overkill for sure, but it got the job done. It's surprising though that I came up in his matchmaking pool.
Leader of perennially top 15 squad IIReBeLsII and number 12 player of the now defunct Windows servers. Current leader of Rebelsyiir.

Spock
Admiral

Post#363 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:50 pm

ForceMel wrote:My baby base was attacked by Spock a few minutes ago. It's a level 7 with four level 3 turrets. The battle lasted all of 30 seconds, and he used an At-Act, 8 Jump Troops, and two imperial transports. Overkill for sure, but it got the job done. It's surprising though that I came up in his matchmaking pool.

I’m guessing that was Yavin?
The mm has been apauling there this week. Thats putting it mildly.

To be honest until now I thought they were all dev bases.
Sad that they were now. Sorry for the hit then.

Leader of the imperial_enclave. Flagship of the enclave brotherhood of squads.
Always looking for active lvl10 commanders. Line app required.

Boog
Grand Admiral

Post#364 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:58 pm

Damn, you needed 8 jumps to take out a level 7? What, are you running a macro or something, lol?

ForceMel
Commodore

Post#365 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:59 pm

Spock wrote:
ForceMel wrote:My baby base was attacked by Spock a few minutes ago. It's a level 7 with four level 3 turrets. The battle lasted all of 30 seconds, and he used an At-Act, 8 Jump Troops, and two imperial transports. Overkill for sure, but it got the job done. It's surprising though that I came up in his matchmaking pool.

I’m guessing that was Yavin?
The mm has been apauling there this week. Thats putting it mildly.

To be honest until now I thought they were all dev bases.
Sad that they were now. Sorry for the hit then.

Yep. I think it was Yavin. I'm touring the bases for crates. I figured you hit me when you saw a baby base with almost 10k contra even though you probably don't need it. You took the loot and everything, but it doesn't matter. All my resources, and deka are maxed at level 7, and I've parked there for a while to take advantage of the lower ep needed to start research. I've only recently started the upgrade to 8, and may cancel depending on what they have planned for us next... by the way, there was a hotfix tonight because the replay is gone.
Leader of perennially top 15 squad IIReBeLsII and number 12 player of the now defunct Windows servers. Current leader of Rebelsyiir.

Spock
Admiral

Post#366 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:28 pm

There war a hotfix.
No word from the data miners yet but the main thread will be updated as soon as we know.
You can count on that for sure!

ForceMel
Commodore

Post#367 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:12 pm

Boog wrote:Damn, you needed 8 jumps to take out a level 7? What, are you running a macro or something, lol?

Excuse me. It was an At-ACT, 8 jumps, and 2 Imperial Transports. Mine is a tough level 7 base :D

Spock
Admiral

Post#368 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:17 pm

Haha. For the grind it’s not always about what’s needed.
It’s what will do it the quickest so you can move on to the next one. And then the next one. And so on. :)

ForceMel
Commodore

Post#369 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:32 pm

I agree. I hit as many rapid fire heavy dev bases I can because it's only 8 jetpacks, and 4 are already in the hopper ready to deploy to the transports. That way, I have a 4 minute turnaround to the next battle.

mkenobi
Admiral

Post#370 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:33 pm

The matchmaking on Yavin only favor Imperials... I'm attacking on Yavin right now with my Rebel HQ 10 and only find the same Level 10 beasts I find on any other green... The same bases... Think all Imperials moved on to Yavin because of the baby seal party...

My Rebel HQ 8 is also on Yavin, I want to get my 16h protection but none Level 10 Imperial comes to destroy it... Maybe if I turn off my Armory someone attacks thinking that is a Dev base as it is almost zero loot... Sorry, I always clean my storage buildings when I go offline... LOL
A Windows survivor now training players and helping squads through the Galaxy!

Imperial HQ10 in "BombSquad18" (Level 49 squad)
Rebel HQ10 / HQ8 in "Ewok_revenge" (Level 50 squad)

Return to “General Discussions”