Poll: Which side is better: Rebels or Empire?

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.

Poll: Which side is better: Rebel or Empire?

Rebel
33%
Empire
67%
Total votes: 2941

mzumbo
Storm Trooper

Re: Poll: Which side is better: Rebels or Empire?

Post#171 » Sat May 26, 2018 11:47 am

as of right now, the rebels have every advantage: their heavy troopers mow down vehicles like a knife cutting through butter, while also rapidly targeting another unit with ease while the imperial heavy trooper just stands there for three seconds in between bursts, giving the rebel units time to shred the life out of em.

their vehicles from the clone wars era somehow shred defenses and units, regardless of equipment or upgrades.

rebel jump troopers just rapid fire through everything, including AT-AT walkers, while the imperial jump trooper doesnt fire nearly as fast.

rebel snipers can lay waste to everything and tank even AT-AT walker fire.

rebel units also seem to have more effective AI and movement, while ive watched AT-AT walkers completely avoid the HQ even though all shield generators are destroyed. ive also watched my walkers avoid shooting at rebel units while targeting a stupid building to the point where i want to throw my phone.

this game and its devs have nerfed the imperial faction into oblivion. at the current time, if you are not a rebel player, you are set at a severe disadvantage because the imperial units are nerfed to fucking kittens

Ravenclaw1138
Lieutenant

Post#172 » Mon May 28, 2018 12:33 pm

The AT-ACT probably one of the best things a forest based Imperial Garrison can get. The high damage obliterates defenses. If the rebels SC is stocked call in some TIE Strikers.

Although the HMC strategy gets some Imperial bases.
Game Name:General Ion
Member of:Imperial-Coders
HQ:7
Faction:Galactic Empire

“To defeat an enemy you must know them, not simply their battle tactics, but their history, philosophy....art...”
-Grand Admiral Thrawn

Swaitekk

Post#173 » Tue May 29, 2018 5:46 pm

Now to be fair, I can see Clone Wars era warmaterial still being as powerful as it is in the game.

It was quite advanced while the Empire's warmachine seems to be built on an cheap budget.

I mean, look at their Mobile Heavy Cannon for instance. The one they built is easily worse than the Umbaran one from nearly three decades prior.

Also when the Empire nationalized the CIS arms industry, they put a lot of people out of work who could probably build, maintain and modify Clone Wars era tech so.

Another thing to note is that the AT-DT is Clone Wars era tech according to Sapanoza, and it makes a mockery out of a lot of other stuff in the game.

Swaitekk

Post#174 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:54 pm

Is it me or are the Imperial Heroes much better?

I have access to the black AT-ST, AT-MP and AT-AT and they all seem leagues more powerful than the Rebel ones.

I only see Leia, Han and Chewbacca most of the time and one of the most recent raids on my base was the first time I ever saw the rebel AT-TE hero, which was underleveled and quite frankly terrible.

And of the first three heroes mentioned above, I think all of them have gone down quite easily during heroic defenses against the Imperial Heroes, even when those Heroes are a level lower than they are.

BlackDragon1981
Lieutenant

Post#175 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 2:41 pm

Rebels the game is unbalanced & swings in there favour

SilverBEAR
Commander

Post#176 » Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:34 pm

Got to love the EMPIRE

Looking for a new Squad? Look up NinjaForce5 and tell them the BEAR sent you.
Game Name: Silver Bear
Squad: ImperialHunstmen(Officer)

No bastard ever won a War by dying for his Empire.
He won it by making some other poor dumb bastard die for his Rebellion.

StrikerRebel
Captain

Post#177 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:53 pm

hey guys at high level the advantage for imps gets bigger and bigger, after last update its nearly impossible to 3 star a high buffed imp base. attacking with jets, hahaha, the bursts picking up them like flys from the sky and 2. wave of GR snipers do the rest. Without full air (cooking time 2,5 hours) no chance for rebels. Imps can easily upgrade ATAT and rebels needs frags for EATTE, and in the last half year I only got 4 frags for EATTE. Vader is better then luke, higher damage and health, faster movement to turrets and can be buffed. EATTE vs. Leia ? No question guys, really, this EATTE is an unstoppable monster for good players.
So what, for HIGH LEVELD IMPS this game is a big advantage in defense and ofense, and dont cry abaout the little bit more damage skills of jets vs. jumps, after new update its blown away. Your bursts has higher damaga against jets then ours against jumps....

Boog
Grand Admiral

Post#178 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:37 am

StrikerRebel wrote:hey guys at high level the advantage for imps gets bigger and bigger, after last update its nearly impossible to 3 star a high buffed imp base. attacking with jets, hahaha, the bursts picking up them like flys from the sky and 2. wave of GR snipers do the rest. Without full air (cooking time 2,5 hours) no chance for rebels. Imps can easily upgrade ATAT and rebels needs frags for EATTE, and in the last half year I only got 4 frags for EATTE. Vader is better then luke, higher damage and health, faster movement to turrets and can be buffed. EATTE vs. Leia ? No question guys, really, this EATTE is an unstoppable monster for good players.

So, are you saying it's a cakewalk for high level imps to 3 star high level rebel bases? Sorry, that is just false. It may be hard for rebels, but it's harder for imps, which is why high level rebels win far more defenses than high level imps. Like it or not, that is just the way it is.

darthdoodie
Commodore

Post#179 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:04 pm

Boog wrote:So, are you saying it's a cakewalk for high level imps to 3 star high level rebel bases? Sorry, that is just false. It may be hard for rebels, but it's harder for imps, which is why high level rebels win far more defenses than high level imps. Like it or not, that is just the way it is.

Rebels get attacked a lot more often than Imps (except maybe on Tat). High level Imps or Rebs winning the same percentage of Ds will give Rebs higher D numbers. Comparing absolute defensive wins isn't a good measure of difficulty of a base.

Boog
Grand Admiral

Post#180 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:44 pm

Sure it is, and rebels almost certainly are attacked less because imps draw dev bases on every planet except Tat. And during events, Imps that want EP are skipping live bases for dev bases to get certain hundos. Sorry, it's just not true that the balance is stacked against the rebels.

Return to “General Discussions”