Are We Allowed To Call Out Cheaters Here?

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Boog
Grand Admiral

Re: Are We Allowed To Call Out Cheaters Here?

Post#441 » Sun May 06, 2018 8:22 am

I just did an attack that gives squirrely replays, some that show the correct finish, others that end at a 94% victory. I deployed Lord Vader (level V), and in some replays the heavies and storms split up instead of tracking to the same set of buildings-this leads to the wrong finish. I also deployed a Fathier, and it doesn't go to the same areas it did in the actual attack during this replay, I guess because the heavies take out different buildings, leading the Fathier on a different meth trip.

Schruaf
Commodore

Post#442 » Sun May 06, 2018 8:44 am

I had something like this too. It's a little ago. When you watched the replay more then once it shows different courses and so different results.
So yes replays couldn't be always trusted. Nevertheless there is bug abuse and hacking too.

Shelendil
Admiral

Post#443 » Sun May 06, 2018 9:23 am

Anything with vader, air, or units that call in airstrikes can have different variations.
ShadyRebels24
You know you wanna be shady ;)

PartylikeVader
Captain

Post#444 » Sun May 06, 2018 10:38 am

vectrex wrote:How about this, attack stops at 11seconds with 36% (and attackers defeated) and ends with 100% win for attacker?
CT99 from Hungarypower
Bug or cheat?

The deployed troops is a good indication that a replay glitch is at work, rather than a cheat. Most auto-win hacks have a deployment of a handful of 1-3 unit capacity troops that would be impossible to 100% with.

Now, it could be possible that a player is using an Auto-Win hack to guarantee a 3-star win and just using a "bigger loadout" to make it more believable, however this claim would require a great deal of reasoning and numerical evidence to support it. The bulk of this attack was 13 level 9 skinned jetpack troopers, which is a reasonable three star loadout.

A key factor in differentiating between the Replay Glitch and the Auto-Win Hack is the troops used. This helps assess if the replay simulation is impossible with RNG (hack) versus possible (glitch).

There is additional information about Auto-Win Hack versus Replay glitch here:

Auto-Win Hack vs. Replay Glitch

Best Wishes.
Rath Severus
Leader of PartylikeVader

erfs
Commodore

Post#445 » Tue May 08, 2018 1:41 am

Vladimierbronen wrote:
KrefdirGorrebb wrote:
Schruaf wrote:Yes that's just the matchmaking, no cheating.

At the moment they turned off the dev bases. I am a Lvl 10 Imp and at the moment i find nothing else than lvl 3-6 rebells on Dandoran.

You sure those are real bases? They just look like dev bases with armory to me. :?

Yeah it's bs I lost 20 medals and I feel cheated the whole time since my new account I've only faced lvl 4-6 now they said hell let's go up to 10. I just got hit 5 mins before writing this by a 9.

See the bright side of this - it's an excellent opportunity to raid for resources (depends on their base layout but many level 10 don't really protect their alloy and credits) and if you get hit with 100% by a level 10 you are under protection for a long time.

Now - if you are competing for unit frags this is not good news, but there is a silver lining to it.

Vladimierbronen
Officer

Post#446 » Wed May 09, 2018 5:24 am

erfs wrote:
Vladimierbronen wrote:
KrefdirGorrebb wrote:You sure those are real bases? They just look like dev bases with armory to me. :?

Yeah it's bs I lost 20 medals and I feel cheated the whole time since my new account I've only faced lvl 4-6 now they said hell let's go up to 10. I just got hit 5 mins before writing this by a 9.

See the bright side of this - it's an excellent opportunity to raid for resources (depends on their base layout but many level 10 don't really protect their alloy and credits) and if you get hit with 100% by a level 10 you are under protection for a long time.

Now - if you are competing for unit frags this is not good news, but there is a silver lining to it.

Yeah I was in the top 2% for the shock troopers tourney and since I got hit by 3 of them I'm not even top 50% I asked support what was up. They said if you regularly have high resources the game will think you're a way higher level. So take note it's not about your hq tier it's the amount of resources you have that determines who you face

CrixMadine45
Lieutenant

Post#447 » Sat May 12, 2018 4:22 pm

MosCraciun of DarthsDogs is using a cheat or hack. He attacked one of my squad mates did only 6% damage using 15 level II dark troopers and then the PVP battle is over rafter 30 seconds saying that MosCraciun won with 100% damage.

Conka
Storm Trooper

Post#448 » Mon May 14, 2018 9:43 am

Estamos en guerra con el equipo TIERRA 4.0, hay 2 jugadores de nivel 6-7 (Dawa sherpa y Roshan) que nos han sacado en 30 minutos los 18 enlaces de nuestros niveles altos,2 nivel 10,1 nivel 9, 3 nivel 8 ahora vamos ganando 45-37.
Alguno ha tenido experiencia con este equipo o jugadores. Mandaremos un ticket para que limpien esta basura del juego.

Google Translate

We are at war with the TIERRA 4.0 team, there are 2 players of level 6-7 (Dawa Sherpa and Roshan) that have taken us in 30 minutes the 18 links of our high levels, 2 level 10.1 level 9, level 3 now we're winning 45-37.
Some have had experience with this team or players. We will send a ticket to clean this garbage from the game.
Last edited by DeathStriker on Mon May 14, 2018 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Updated Thread Post - Added Google Translation

erfs
Commodore

Post#449 » Tue May 15, 2018 9:44 am

Vladimierbronen wrote:
erfs wrote:
Vladimierbronen wrote:Yeah it's bs I lost 20 medals and I feel cheated the whole time since my new account I've only faced lvl 4-6 now they said hell let's go up to 10. I just got hit 5 mins before writing this by a 9.

Yeah I was in the top 2% for the shock troopers tourney and since I got hit by 3 of them I'm not even top 50% I asked support what was up. They said if you regularly have high resources the game will think you're a way higher level. So take note it's not about your hq tier it's the amount of resources you have that determines who you face

This is interesting - did not know that.

DarkRebel
Admiral

Post#450 » Wed May 16, 2018 3:37 pm

PartylikeVader wrote:
vectrex wrote:How about this, attack stops at 11seconds with 36% (and attackers defeated) and ends with 100% win for attacker?
CT99 from Hungarypower
Bug or cheat?

The deployed troops is a good indication that a replay glitch is at work, rather than a cheat. Most auto-win hacks have a deployment of a handful of 1-3 unit capacity troops that would be impossible to 100% with.

Now, it could be possible that a player is using an Auto-Win hack to guarantee a 3-star win and just using a "bigger loadout" to make it more believable, however this claim would require a great deal of reasoning and numerical evidence to support it. The bulk of this attack was 13 level 9 skinned jetpack troopers, which is a reasonable three star loadout.

A key factor in differentiating between the Replay Glitch and the Auto-Win Hack is the troops used. This helps assess if the replay simulation is impossible with RNG (hack) versus possible (glitch).

There is additional information about Auto-Win Hack versus Replay glitch here:

Auto-Win Hack vs. Replay Glitch

Best Wishes.

Was just attacked by the same player. 13 L9 jets (no air, no SC drop) against my max 10 base with fully equipped armory and rodian snipers in SC.
Got 19% damage, ended up with 100%.
Definitely a cheat to me.
I reported him to Disney support for further investigation.

Return to “General Discussions”