How to set up a revenge against a Lv 10 bullying guy!

Tips and Strategies for Attacking Rivals.
eclampsium
Major General

How to set up a revenge against a Lv 10 bullying guy!

Post#1 » Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:44 am

Ok, here's my recipe for today...

Everybody has at somepoint been attacked by higher level players who came to your base only for some looting. It is clear that, when i have little resources i'm attacked by only a level above and when i got lot's of resources i'm attacked by 2 levels up (during conflicts they attack me becouse i'm an easy prey for lv9-10). Being currently at lv8 has been the most unpleasing lv until now for me and i'm attacked every single day more than one time by lv10 players, some frm the top squads:

Not shure why the developers allow sucha bad matchmaking. Tyred of being robbed, i searched for the best layout i could for a lv8 base (Thx Jayjack for the design) and started revenging the enemyes. I always check they're bases to see what of interesting is there and yesterday i prepared a "Revenging/looting troops" and gone no matter the results. My recommendations for those who are trying to pick back they're loot:
This was the victim, he made a looting at my base with 3 At-At lv10, one for each shield and some troops;
A guy called Banderas...

1) Be prepared to Loose some medals as you are attacking a higher lv player. if you are in a conflict, the lost points may be bad for the result. So it's better outside the conflicts.

2) Carefully choose what you will ask for your SC. At lv8 i requested 1 jug + 1 hail + 1 heavy for a 32 SC capacity. Promptly donated from my squad fellows at Jedi-Master's.

3) Make 2 gamorreans to break into the heart of the base putting them a little separate to trigger the sonic turrets first and receive some fire. when they die they're axle will weaken everything. After that i release Luke with one medical droid behind him and put the above described SC troops to deactivate the shieds and attack a bit to the core. that's only that becouse the objective is not into the base core, but arround the base. If you put all those troops at once, the sonic turrets are likelly to kill em all. So after the gamorreans, the jug takes the shiled while luke receive the fire and the hail attacks the turrets. The heavy soldier attacks the closest thing and may not survive too long. The key is to make Luke receive the hits whyle the hail and heavy attack. It is a small composition to attack a high lv base core but with some air help as soon as the shield fall will eventually let them destroy the HQ, but that is not necessary for the looting revenge.

4) And all the rest of the troops what you will make?
Well, i like to add to this combo 2 Snipers and two medical droids for them, some basic rebells and a LOT OF "TWI'LEKS". see that this is a mercenary attack? Well, lets describe they're action. The Snipers would help with Droidekas and SC troops if there are any. I try to call the SC troops outside always that possible, if there are bikers for example let them come outside and give them 2 Twileks to blew themselves whyle the ss hit from far. if there are no enemy troops walking arround, put the snipers at the same point where you had previously put the SC to break in and they will help a lot attacking the core from far away and the 2 medical droids will be safe behind them healing rapid fire and mortar turrets incoming fire against them making them last much longer. That whas what i made in the described attack and they helped clearing the Core while Luke, the heavy and the Hail were on the heat being trounced. The combo did manage to destroy almost the entire core in that case.
And the Twileks? Well, i put them arround the base, some in the breaking point and some in the side axis of the base upon the resource buildings to burn em all. They do not need medical droids to heal and cost only four each, so you may attack with 10-12 of them at the same time and as they go burning and blowing, so will the structures arround them. Is beaultifoul to watch a big base on fire he he he. As they die from the distracted turrets firing, Luke is inside making a havoc with a hail behind him.

The results may vary if there are SC and droidekas or not guarding the base, but checking frequently will make you catch some enemyes without they're pants at some moments and with a lot of loot, making the risk of a defeat worthy. I wish i had the video of the battle to post but only some photos. The result was my best looting until now at my current lv8:

If you have similar stories of great revenges and what you used, please post here the strategy you like to use :lol:

eclampsium
Major General

Re: How to set up a revenge against a Lv 10 bullying guy!

Post#2 » Sun Feb 28, 2016 3:27 pm

I've being doing some more of these and trying without the snipers and respective medical droids with success too. Twileks are guaranteed damage, just put them separated and not all at the same time, when one is dying another is walking behind to take the place and go blowing everything. This is usually my first attack after returning the protection mode becouse it takes more than an hour to build all the mercenaries with a single cantina.

eclampsium
Major General

Post#3 » Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:43 am

And the my revenges against two levels up bases continues as they seem to like looting at my base. Take a look how cool it is be attacked one after other from two level10 players from the top two world squads:
Off course they usually win against my early lv8 base. But that doesn't bother me anymore becouse if they are from the top 50 squads it means that i can look and study they're bases before attacking, knowing where to put or not troops and how to call or not the dekas and troops to fight outside the base! As they are usually richer than me, it is always good to loot them! One of them escaped me, but the other prooved not to be that smart as you will see.

The easyest one to call out and kill was the opressor, putting one soldier in front of the contraband house i wanted promptly called it and deactivated 2 traps! (Check the amount of loot!)

Then i gave the deka it's natural killer with a medical droid in the corner away from the rest of the defenses:

Next, i attacked the inferior part where the HQ were a bit more exposed. Attacked the exposed turrets by air to ease the entry at he core, sent two gamorreans apart one of each other to trigger the traps, receive sonic waves and trow they're axles. After that, i sent the SC and some twileks to help them and put the Snipers in the back. It was the breach to destroy the HQ before the SC could counter the attack. Some more twileks were already making barbecue arround the resource structures put arround the base in a "protective strategy".

Look how easy was to pick all that contraband. The deka was not there anymore. He obvious traps had been already triggered. I just sent twileks and no mather what they would burn it or blow it together if attacked! It was at that point, already mine:

It was consumed. The contraband i needed to up my Deka was mine with spare. I owned more medals attacking him than he took from me. I stayd in the planet thinking if he would become anger and attack me again so that i could repeat the looting...
25000 contra seems ok for a Lv8 guy :)

eclampsium
Major General

Post#4 » Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:11 am

And, guess what? My Quantum's web most dear contraband donator came back for some tea with full fury. This time he knew my base and made a furious 100% attack and robbed my resources that were almost full. He made the mistake not to hit and run. I then prepared an attack a little bit more resources focused to take back my loot (and a bit more) not mattering the HQ becouse it would be a 0medals attack anyway. He had a little bit less contraband this time (guess why?) but the gold and alloy would fit pretty well in my depot's...
Called the opressor to talk with my Jettrooper in the corner and put a vanguard to destroy all the traps in the left side (and it were many! It must have been an expensive repair for him latter). His base was with more loot than i could ever donate him on his attacks. I didn't made snipers, but, more twileks!!! :twisted:

Next step was to ignite the fire and start another stormtrooper barbecue attak (name as you want it, Jedi Barbecue if you rather desire :) )

The ending was happy again, with 20k of contra and a good chunk of metal and alloy!

So if you are being attacked by Lv10 bullyng boys that have 70000 medals but don't have the gut to attack guys from his own lv and think they are macho enough to loot mu little young lv8 base... Come and hit. But i suggest you to run MTF! :evil:

Mempire
Squadron Leader

Post#5 » Sat Jul 09, 2016 2:40 pm

I once took 19k CB from some HQ10 at HQ6 with airstrikes. Had maxed lvl5 deka at HQ6 :)

DerpyDerp
Squadron Leader

Post#6 » Mon Sep 12, 2016 4:18 pm

Amusing and informative read. Thanks! It's certainly not a "daily driver" loadout but seems to be a very effective special purpose attack composition.

Joffray
Commodore

Post#7 » Mon Sep 12, 2016 4:35 pm

I love doing these high level revenge with my lv8 troopss. It is a lot of fun. I use:
Luke
1 jug
2 hails
1 atrt
2 twileks
5 jets
1 van
4 banthas
4 rts
flag: jug hail medic
air: 5 hwks 2 xwings 2 z95s
I've attacked Dark~Brigade, SithEmpirE, Quantum, OrdeR-66, Darkness, and others with this loadout. Basic deployment is bait the SC and ONLY deko, destroy bikes with twileks and snipers with air. I then occupy the deko with 2-3 jets, which will take out deko since it does minimum damage to jets. The majority of max lv10s are corner bases, so I drop Luke at the back, immediately twirl, drop jug and hails, atrt and remaining jets, and flag. Now, most of the time there is a stuck mhc, so I use the banthas, rts, and possibly flames to distract it while jugs take down shields, the I nuke it with air. lv10 sonics are actually relatively easy to distract with banthas and rts, just keep mistakes to a minimum or you're toast. 49% is painful and I don't have heal ships. I usually get 2 stars and 50-60%. a couple losses here and there but I did get 80% on DarknessRising who had a loaded SC, dekas, etc. I was proud of that one.
Lv9, 26k medals
Alderaan-Memory
We have pizza! :D

...Retired...#armoryisop

ObiWanKenobi2016
Grand Admiral

Post#8 » Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:07 am

Nicely done.
HQ Prestige - Sons of Death & Midnight Mob

You must do what you think is right, of course.

Return to “Attacking Rivals”