Relocating to Er'Kit yields no opponents - Can't Leave!

Voice your bugs/glitches encounters or workarounds you find. While this forum is unofficial, we welcome Disney developers to stop by to help.
Jibsman
Commander

Relocating to Er'Kit yields no opponents - Can't Leave!

Post#1 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:41 pm

Level 6 Empire Base relocated to Er'Kit. Tried to "Find a Match". Interface returns to my base with something like "Unable to find an opponent. Please try again." Over and Over. Finally I was presented with a Level 10 base. Yikes! I need 10 WINS to get off this mudball. I will wither and die here if there are no opponents for me to fleece to build my base and update my Planetary Command to leave.

Since I was presented with a base and I chose to skip it I lost my protection and was wiped by yet another 10. Yay.
I reported this to Disney. They should check the receiving planet for opponents BEFORE relocating you there and at least warn you that there are currently no viable opponents available, and are you sure you want to relocate?

I expect Disney will relocate me. What it should do is have 10 Bot Bases if no bases of that level exist so at least we have someone to fight to earn the right to leave that mudball.

Poene
Commodore

Re: Relocating to Er'Kit yields no opponents - Can't Leave!

Post#2 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:02 pm

I don't believe Disney will relocate you. They will probably say "You can relocate by spending X crystals." If you don't have crystals you can buy them. As simple as that.

It is unwise to leave Tatooine until level 8 unless you know what you are doing. Tatooine is kindergarten and there you will be safe.

mkenobi
Major General

Post#3 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:01 pm

here what i written in another post like this:

The tip i give to everyone in my squad is: you can buy the planetary comm when you are a level 5 and unlock any planet you want, but don't go there untill you are strong enough to fight levels 9/10 and get at least 1 battle star for a victory, or you will be smashed and will lose too many medals. If you don't care for victories or medals, go and try take out some big guy full of resources for your upgrades. Anyway, be patience and have fun.

I will add only two things: the "could not find an opponent" (or just CNFO) is what is killing the game on Windows, on every planet unlocked you will have this message all the time and get stucked for so many hours, maybe one or two days, until you find a rival or a rival you can win, and not a beast at level 9 or 10. The second thing is search for a big squad at least Level 36 with the Perk World Relocation Cost unlocked. At level 36, it will save 2 battle stars, at level 38 it will save 4 battle stars. Things will be more easy and you don't have to pay crystals only to move to another planet.
Leader of AndroidsDream Squad on Windows. Empire Level 10 Base, 45k medals, Rank 16. Current level 9 Imperial on Stormflame Squad (Join us!) / Level 8 Rebel player on Vacation.
DISNEY DEVELOPERS ATTACKED SWC PLAYERS AND DISABLED 3 UPLINKS!

Pirate
Major General

Post#4 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:58 pm

It's a common problem on any planet besides Tat on windows. Keep searching for bases and you will eventually get back. I would recommend staying on Tat until HQ8 or so when you can at least steal some loot from the big dogs on other planets. And support will definitely not help you relocate.
ⒹⒶⓇⓀⓈⒾⒹⒺ
Imperial Squad

Windows Survivor

Jibsman
Commander

Post#5 » Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:44 pm

I contacted Disney and they said they would do a one time relocation. I told them to put me back on Tatooine and the next time I logged in I was on Tatooine.

Return to “Bugs and Glitches (Windows)”