unable to exact revenge

Voice your bugs/glitches encounters or workarounds you find. While this forum is unofficial, we welcome Disney developers to stop by to help.
clarkstar1
Officer

unable to exact revenge

Post#1 » Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:45 pm

not really sure if this is a bug or a glitch or just a aspect of getting into the higher levels (because there would less higher lvl players). but as a Rebal I'm unable to take revenge on anyone, its either they are always online or under protection or have relocated however I've noticed that rivals are able to take revenge on me. after discussing this with my squad most of them have said they have the same problem.

MasterSith
Commander

Re: unable to exact revenge

Post#2 » Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:22 pm

On Windows, an Imp is attacked immediately and repeatedly after logging off.
Master Sith Level 10 Imperial AssassinY.pestis 142,000+ medals.
Khal Drogo Level 10 Rebel bringing you all under my khalasar iirebelsii, 52000+ medals.

clarkstar1
Officer

Post#3 » Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:26 pm

Yeah i know, some of my squad mates who run an empire base as well have said that.

Knn
Cadet Trooper

Post#4 » Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:02 am

I think it's done intentionally on the servers. so far I did not get revenge. I waited for hours I tried at different times they are always under protection. I leave this game I'm starting to hate. There are so many mistakes and injustice already

DarthSolaris
Commander

Re: DELETED DUE TO HARASSMENT

Post#5 » Sat Apr 15, 2017 8:15 am

DELETED DUE TO HARASSMENT
Last edited by DarthSolaris on Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Shelendil
Admiral

Post#6 » Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:27 am

If you have more medals than someone, you can get 10-20 (depending levels) for 100%.
If you have fewer medals than someone, you can get 20-40 (depending levels) for 100%.

He had fewer medals than you. You are attacking an easy base and are limited on possible rewards. He is attacking a harder base and has more reward potential. It is actually fair that you traded medals for the amount of damage you both were able to do.

Revenging a revenge is always worth 0.
ShadyRebels24
You know you wanna be shady ;)

Return to “Bugs and Glitches (Windows)”