Looking for a squad

Fight for the Rebel Alliance: recruit members to your Squad or find one to join
reeeeeee
Cadet Trooper

Looking for a squad

Post#1 » Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:40 pm

Hey all, I'm currently looking for a new squad after loosing my max 8 empire account and decided to start anew. Im currently at HQ 5 and slightly rushed because this account hasn't been touched since 2016. I hope that we can get along some time in the near or far future.

-reeee
Imperial defector looking for a squad to call home. HQ 5 and open to criticism.

Zach
Commodore

Re: Looking for a squad

Post#2 » Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:31 am

reeeeeee wrote:Hey all, I'm currently looking for a new squad after loosing my max 8 empire account and decided to start anew. Im currently at HQ 5 and slightly rushed because this account hasn't been touched since 2016. I hope that we can get along some time in the near or far future.

-reeee

Hello. We have a squad called Haze that only has bases lv10 and under. Check us out if you like. Say Zzz send you. My Line ID is 88zach88 if you want to chat. Or msg me here :-)

Smallz

Re: join us!

Post#3 » Mon Oct 21, 2019 5:36 am

Hey fellow rebel! We have started a new squad because our last squad was disorganized and in chaos! We're an active squad who communicate and dominates the playing field... We love warring and being active, we are online almost always and right now there is just 6 of us from our last squad. But our squad is named Yodas_Elite...

Return to “(iOS/Android) Join/Recruit Rebel Squads Post”