Yodasmarines is recruiting!!! Ranked 76 on GSOW!

Fight for the Rebel Alliance: recruit members to your Squad or find one to join
Bashar
Commander

Yodasmarines is recruiting!!! Ranked 76 on GSOW!

Post#1 » Mon Jun 10, 2019 3:57 am

We are ranked 76 on GSOW and we are a top 500 squad in the swc rankings. We are looking for more committed *Rebel* war-seeking players. We are a very active, international squad (about 2/3 in US) and currently about 20 players. We war 2-3 times per week, often no-op. We are glad to help players improve, squad members must be open to learning and adapting.

We use Line to communicate (this is a requirement to be/stay in the squad). A good number of us are Prestige and we have a good war track record - just looking for more players. No drama. Must donate as requested (no random fills unless generic request). Must have language set to - and type in - English.

Interested? Join YodasMarines (part of the VadersMarines family). Be sure to check the squad description for details on getting into the Line group.

http://www.vadersmarines.com

Let me know if you have any questions. Serious players only.

Bashar
Commander

Re: Yodasmarines is recruiting!!! Ranked 76 on GSOW!

Post#2 » Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:12 am

Bump

Bashar
Commander

Post#3 » Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:41 am

Bump

Bashar
Commander

Post#4 » Sat Jun 29, 2019 11:15 pm

Bump

Bashar
Commander

Post#5 » Thu Aug 29, 2019 1:02 am

Still hiring!!!

Schimoon

Post#6 » Sat Aug 31, 2019 4:05 am

Hello!

Il looking for a lire active squad. Mine is cool but... They play not often enough for me.
Im not looking for competitive since I'm not t'verry good (I'm prestige too soon... Not researched enough to be good in wars! And no frag cause I stopped the game for a while)

Si I'm looking for mates to communicate, improve, help each other, donate troops, advices etc. If you want I can squad wars but.... I'm bad xD

Tell me if you want me!

See you :)
Schimoon

Return to “(iOS/Android) Join/Recruit Rebel Squads Post”