Need New Recruits

Fight for the Rebel Alliance: recruit members to your Squad or find one to join
Killer12673
Captain

Re: Need New Recruits

Post#21 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 8:28 am

I appreciate all the offers from other Squads that have welcomed me into joining there Squads. Which believe me I've really thought about it long and hard, but I still want to help my current Squad regain new members to put us in position to once again do Squad War's.
Still looking for active members to join us to bring us near and above the 15 members mark so we can have Squad War's again. If you've read my past posts here and are interested please feel free to post here or send me a private message. Or even stop by the Squad and come check us out. Be part of us regrouping and becoming a threat in Squad War's yet again. If you have any questions feel free to ask away.
Squad Name: killer'squad

Main Base: Prestige Killer12673
2nd Base: Level 7 Killer12673_2.0

Squad Perk Level: 49

Line ID: killer12673

Killer12673
Captain

Post#22 » Sun Jan 20, 2019 11:11 am

Still looking for some active new member to join out established Squad that's currently in rebuilding process. Would absolutely love to get around 10+ people to join to possibly push us over the hump so we can be in featured squads to get recruiting active again. And with the 10+ we could once again do Squad War's.
So whether your just starting or your a established player looking for a new Squad we would love to have you come check out are Squad. Like I said where currently in a rebuild and only have 6 active members.

http://ksod.us/squad/16b2c35e-8dd6-11e5 ... order=desc

Killer12673
Captain

Post#23 » Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:48 am

We'll I put into plan a volunteer drive last night, and got some of my line contacts to come over to Squad to increase member count to get into featured Squads. It worked out great filled up Squad rather quickly.

I'll have a few empty spots freed up when volunteers leave soon. So if anyone is interested in joining a Squad rebounding from a major rebuild your more than welcome to drop on by for a visit. You can also post here or send me a private message or contact me on Line: killer12673 for more information or to just talk.

Killer12673
Captain

Post#24 » Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:14 pm

Currently looking for 5 players that would like to come to my Squad for a weekend Squad War on Saturday? Haven't set up a time as yet. Figuring I'd talk it over with my Squadmates, and anyone that wants to come over probably tomorrow sometime. Still waiting for some of the volunteers/visitors to leave to go back to there Squads to make more room for anyone coming

SleeperSim12
Commodore

Post#25 » Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:05 am

Killer12673 wrote:Currently looking for 5 players that would like to come to my Squad for a weekend Squad War on Saturday? Haven't set up a time as yet. Figuring I'd talk it over with my Squadmates, and anyone that wants to come over probably tomorrow sometime. Still waiting for some of the volunteers/visitors to leave to go back to there Squads to make more room for anyone coming

Lvl 5 hq, mind if I join for war. I have line if required
Bla bla bla. Just another player with wayyyy tooo manyyy accounts.

Killer12673
Captain

Post#26 » Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:35 am

Still looking to fill out our Squad War roster if anyone is interested in joining us for a Saturday War? I have my contact information in my signature below my postings. You can post here or send me a private message or contact me on "Line" app if you have it just state that your replying to my post here on the Forum.

Look forward to hearing from anybody interested.

Looking for Level 5, 6, 7, 8 bases or possibly higher.

Killer12673
Captain

Post#27 » Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:39 am

SleeperSim12 wrote:
Killer12673 wrote:Currently looking for 5 players that would like to come to my Squad for a weekend Squad War on Saturday? Haven't set up a time as yet. Figuring I'd talk it over with my Squadmates, and anyone that wants to come over probably tomorrow sometime. Still waiting for some of the volunteers/visitors to leave to go back to there Squads to make more room for anyone coming

Lvl 5 hq, mind if I join for war. I have line if required

Yeah your more than welcome to join us. If you search "killer" and scroll down a bit you'll find "killer'squad".

My Line ID is killer12673

Just send me a friend request on there, and I'll add you to Squad Chat psge.

Killer12673
Captain

Post#28 » Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:06 pm

Still looking for active members to fill out our Squad? All are welcome we currently have Squad settings set to 500 medals which isn't to bad in my opinion. Just did a rebuild of Squad recently and are working our way back to strength. We War at least once a week right now usually on Saturdays or Sundays, but if we got more members to join would consider a 2nd war per week also.

If your interested post here or send me a private message or you can contact me on "Line" app my info is below in my signature.

Killer12673
Captain

Post#29 » Mon Jan 28, 2019 7:56 am

Still currently looking for active members if anyone needs a new home to go to? Still have Squad settings set to 500 medals to join Squad. Where just 2-3 solid members short of becoming a threat again in Squad War's. Currently have a solid core of around 10, but like I said still need 2-3 or possibly more new active members to push us over to be competitive once again.

If your interested post here or send me a private message or you can contact me at "Line" app my info is below in my signature.

Killer12673
Captain

Post#30 » Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:33 pm

Still actively looking for 3-5 level 6, 7, 8 or 9 level players to round out our growing Squad. Where really starting to rebuild very quickly with very active members right now. But like I said still need 3-5 new members to really finish things off. We do Squad War's every weekend on either Saturday or Sunday most weeks depending how long match up process works. If we got the 3-5 players we need we could possibly add another War.

As always you can post here or private message me or contact me on "LINE" for more information or to just talk or just stop by the Squad and come check us out.

Return to “(iOS/Android) Join/Recruit Rebel Squads Post”