RedSquadron383 Just Accepted 5 New Rebels! Join Now!

Fight for the Rebel Alliance: recruit members to your Squad or find one to join
sstanf04
Captain

RedSquadron383 Just Accepted 5 New Rebels! Join Now!

Post#1 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:35 am

RedSquadron383 is looking for a handful of rebels to join our squad to help one another attack the Imperials. We are a group of totally casual and enthusiastic of players who are very active and have been playing since day one. We also have a winning war record and usually war every other day. All we ask is that you actively play. "May the Force Be With You".

ps We have had people periodically join and they all seemed satisfied and stayed. The majority of us are level 10, 9 and 8. Give us a shot because you have nothing to lose. You can always leave right?

QuanDanner
Captain

Re: RedSquadron383 Just Accepted 5 New Rebels! Join Now!

Post#2 » Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:31 pm

Good squad but I didn't stay.... The same 15 members are the war squad. Some of those 15 do not participate in the war. Others who want to join the war are left out. I did what had to be done.... I left.
Requested My Account Banned - Disney Complied- No Longer Playing - Goodbye

sstanf04
Captain

Re: RedSquadron383 Just Accepted 5 New Rebels! Join Now!

Post#3 » Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:53 pm

Not cool QD. We opened the group up and let you in and treated well and sent you all kinds of level 10 goodies. You left in about three or four days and sent me some scathing e-mails along the way about how we should run our squad. You even brought up how it is unacceptable to you that I accidently sent you a couple of wrong troops. Heaven forbid that I sent you two level 10 jet troopers that was meant for somebody else instead of the 2 snipers that I had cooked for you.

As for getting into wars, you're wrong about the same 15 guys getting in, there were a handful of guys that were rotating in and out so thanks for paying close attention. As for you, you were up against a bunch of level 10 and nine players that have been playing together since day one. You couldn't sit tight and just wait until we got a feel for you? Apparently not.

You left and that was cool, but leaving this post for everyone was dirty.

Return to “(iOS/Android) Join/Recruit Rebel Squads Post”