SITh recruiting

Fight for the Rebel Alliance: recruit members to your Squad or find one to join
Richaldo
Commodore

SITh recruiting

Post#1 » Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:57 am

SITh is recruiting for the first time!

Sadly due to retirement of some great players we have 5 spots left... we've been full for as long as I can remember! Most of us have been here a long time and we may not be the best... but we have a lot of fun along the way!

We are a chilled out, global squad which values donations over medals. Our one rule is Snipers or Bikes are our default donation, but people ask for whatever they like :)

English speaking is a must as 90% of our squad are from England or the USA. I'm based in 'Sunny' England myself.

Very active in terms of donations and banter, but no line app.. we are looking to grow at a steady and fun rate and just help each other out. All 25 of us are active and due to the 'global' status there is 'almost' always someone on :)

War record is 'okay' we have just finished a run of 7 straight wins... but before that we hadn't won in months haha!

Ideally we are looking for guys levels 8-10 who want to come and join the fun and participate. Everyone gets a go in the wars, we rotate the team every time and try and get at least one or two battles in a week (we are chilling a bit over the Christmas hols though!!!).

Any questions either sign up (3000 medals min) or ask me on here - or PM me!

May the Force be with you.
Richaldo
Richaldo. Proud Leader of SITh

Richaldo
Commodore

Re: SITh recruiting

Post#2 » Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:06 am

Whoops wrong side........... ah well... if any of you fancy rage quitting, getting to level 8 empire... you know where we are hahahaha!!!

Peace!
Richaldo. Proud Leader of SITh

Return to “(iOS/Android) Join/Recruit Rebel Squads Post”