Looking for Squad

Fight for the Rebel Alliance: recruit members to your Squad or find one to join
c0re
Cadet Trooper

Looking for Squad

Post#1 » Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:51 pm

Just started the game today, but am a vet when it comes to games. Would love to join a legit squad and not some random one.
Game name is c0re

Look forward to defending the galaxy against the Empire with you!

rar
Officer

Re: Looking for Squad

Post#2 » Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:21 am

Hi cOre,
Please check out GoingToW.A.R. It is a recruitment squad that the WAR family of squads has set up to help players get started in the right squad. We have squads for beginners all the way up to United, the top Rebel squad, in the WAR family of squads. Right now, POPS, who is IMO the the best Rebel player in the game is leading the GoingToW.A.R squad as well as several other top players from other WAR leaderboard squads. They are there to give advise and tips to make smashing IMP's more fun. If you like what you see, POPS or one of the others can direct you to the best WAR squad that suits your level. All the war squads are active and fun. Give it a shot, you won't be disappointed. Good luck to you and enjoy your game!

Lando37
Captain

Post#3 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:55 am

c0re,

If you have not found a home check us out at TampaAllies Rebel Squadron. We are a great group and have much fun!

Lando37
Squadron Leader
TampaAllies Rebel Squadron

Jayjack
Admiral

Post#4 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:20 pm

Hi cOre I'm Jayjack started this game about 2 years ago and have put some serious hours and money into this amazing game...
After 2 years of play and posting to build a formidable squad I now have 4 squads...

Jedi-Master's
JEDI-alliance
Jedi-awakens
Jedi-warrior's

I feel cause you are a new player but seem really interested I am willing to offer you a great opportunity to join our awakens squad!!!

This would be the perfect squad for you to start in, get to know the game and build yourself up and see if it's for you!!!

What I put to you is this; Jedi-Master's is the mother squad but is a very active and serious squad of players!! All is active daily and donate loads and support each other to the highest level,,,, if you join awakens and impress us with active play friendliness and donations I will then offer you a position in Master's!!!! Now this is an amazing opportunity for you to join a top squad....

If you interested let me know and I will make the arrangement's....

Kind regards jj
Jedi-Master's defence strategists!!!

RebelDuke
Commander

Post#5 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:19 pm

Check out RS-Force for a laid back group, very active and have been together the more main core for a year at least

Tonyle40
Captain

Post#6 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:29 am

Hey cOre, just started a squad from another squad that has been around for about a year! I recruited the heavy hitters and started the squad yesterday. My officers are level 8 and 9 and I'm a level 10. We are an active and fun group and are looking to recruit players that want to participate in war, which is the fastest way to build up your base! Love to have you. Come check us out.

KyloRen_Killers

HerkMulligan
Squadron Leader

Post#7 » Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:24 pm

If you are still looking for a crew come check out Rogue-Like-K2SO. Ideally have 5 spots open at a time. Our mother squad is Balks-Like-BB-8, a great squad. We swap players as needed. K2SO is the lower level crew3-8 dominant. Last checked we are ranked in the top 1,500. We are active in wars and have a diverse crew from around the world.

Return to “(iOS/Android) Join/Recruit Rebel Squads Post”