Squad Wanted

Fight for the Rebel Alliance: recruit members to your Squad or find one to join
QuanDanner
Captain

Squad Wanted

Post#1 » Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:45 pm

First of all, this account used to belong to my sister in the game. Sadly, her husband and herself were KIA in an undisclosed area a few months ago. Since then, I have taken custody of her children and I am raising them as best as I can. My husband and I have our 4 children and now her 4. It has been tough but we are making it now.

I am playing SWC under her old rebel account. Quan Danner, Level 8 HQ, Rebel

If any squad want a member who plays almost constantly, leave a message here or send me a pm. There are some things I want in a squad.

* activity
* friendly atmosphere
* much donations of troops
* not many alts

If you squad fits these, leave a message or send me a pm here.
Requested My Account Banned - Disney Complied- No Longer Playing - Goodbye

Jayjack
Admiral

Re: Squad Wanted

Post#2 » Wed Dec 28, 2016 2:01 am

Jedi-Master's are a loyal active friendly squad who pride ourselves on supporting each other in donations advice and lots more!!

We have Facebook group and line chats where we all connect in convo and to share tips strategies base design etc!!!

We are the mother squad of 4 squads in total and only active players are invited into our family of Jedi's!!!

Now yr medel count is much lower than we would accept but I like your activity statement saying you will be active daily!!!! If this is the case I will make an exception for you to join us!!!

If you are interested then let me know and I'll make the necessary arrangements for you to join I.e remove restrictions and advice our players that we will be having a low medel player joining but has promised to be active daily!!!!!

If interested let me know ASAP!!!

Kind Regards Jayjack old leader and creator of the Jedi-Family of squads!!!

New leader is Rapido
Jedi-Master's defence strategists!!!

QuanDanner
Captain

Post#3 » Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:27 pm

I tried to join, it won't let me.

Jayjack
Admiral

Post#4 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:01 am

Quan message me if you still want to join them I will lower the restriction... jj
Jedi-Master's defence strategists!!!

Lando37
Commander

Post#5 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:49 am

QuanDanner,

Check us out at TampaAllies Rebel Squadron. We are a fun league with many active daily players and always looking for good rebels to join our cause.

Lando37
Squadron Leader
TampaAllies Rebel Squadron

RebelDuke
Commander

Post#6 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:23 pm

Hello please check out RS-Force. We have guys and gals in the squad we are active and have fun. We are everything you stated. Also sorry for your loss. If you need a place to escape we are perfect.

Kingdimples1
Officer

Post#7 » Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:15 pm

Capsule-corps has a few openings. We are very friendly, active, and generous with donations. Almost half level 10's, the rest a mix. We need a few more L7-L10 players to play regularly in squad wars. - louie72
King Dimples1

AndroidMarvin
Lieutenant

Post#8 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:08 am

Hi QuanDanner,

Firstly, I'd like to express my condolences for your loss.

Having 8 kids to look after is quite something and very noble.

If you are still looking for a Squad, JediSupremacy is a new squad on the iOS/Android platform. We are part of the Jedi Supremacy alliance of squads on the Windows Platform. We have a core group of Windows players that are helping establish Jedi Supremacy here. We are a casual bunch of players who respect the fact the people have real lives.

If you've already found a squad you are happy with, then I wish you all the best playing on in your sisters memory.

Marvin (JediSupremacy)
Marvin in JediSupremacy (iOS/Android)
Marvin in js.Padawans & Paranoid Marvin in jedisupremacy (Windows)
LINE chat: marvintheandroid
LINE chat app in JS squads is essential for Squad Wars, tips & feedback.

QuanDanner
Captain

Post#9 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:01 pm

Thanks but I have found that no one really says what they mean in the game.... I have quit playing and even requested that Disney BAN my account so that no one else can ever use it again.

They complied with my request and my account is no more.

Return to “(iOS/Android) Join/Recruit Rebel Squads Post”