Drag & Drop Organization of Units and Armory Bonuses!

Please post any suggestions that could make the game more enjoyable for everyone. Feel free to also encourage Disney with praise of things you like.
jonat
Commander

Drag & Drop Organization of Units and Armory Bonuses!

Post#1 » Thu Oct 04, 2018 6:25 pm

:idea: The ability to custom sort the order of units and armory perks would be so awesome!

Then it wouldn't matter as much that the barracks and factories display troops in a single line (which stuck a knife in my build flow :cry: ). And being able to quickly turn on and off only the armory items that I use would speed that process up as well. The side scrolling through unit builds and armory activations is :(

What do you guys think, easy or difficult to implement? Helpful?
L10, 50k Officer of "Aussie_1st_Order" Squad.
My Star Wars YouTube: I deploy 14 Droidekas at once in the latest vid: bit.ly/droidekas

Müllmann

Re: Drag & Drop Organization of Units and Armory Bonuses!

Post#2 » Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:52 pm

In Armory i wish me to choose my favorites that my favorites are on the top. I can see that first and must not look long and i take not the wrong equipment. Perhaps favorites changes auto with changing planet.

DarthBratzzznew
Admiral

Re: Drag & Drop Organization of Units and Armory Bonuses!

Post#3 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:36 am

Müllmann wrote:In Armory i wish me to choose my favorites that my favorites are on the top. I can see that first and must not look long and i take not the wrong equipment. Perhaps favorites changes auto with changing planet.

Fully agree!

The scrolling through the Armory is annoying and inefficient.
Proud Officer of the CircleOf Family of squads. Many experienced and motivated longtime high-level players; regular/against OP/NO OP wars, to each his own. English spoken. Worldwide brotherhood of rebel scourges :twisted:

Return to “Suggestions and Feedback”