Cheater report

Please post any suggestions that could make the game more enjoyable for everyone. Feel free to also encourage Disney with praise of things you like.
Claw
Lieutenant

Cheater report

Post#1 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:28 am

Attacker name is: ForceX (imperial). He attacks poorly and loses, but the end result shows a 100% win. I have a video if there is somewhere for me send it (this site doesn't seem to support mp4). Any help on how to report this properly would be greatly appreciated. Id like to help keep the game fun.

Midge
Grand Admiral

Re: Cheater report

Post#2 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:30 pm

As many around here will tell you ... the replay often does not match the result. It does not mean someone cheated. Sometimes it does, but more often than not ... it doesn't.

Means the replay is wrong.
Leader of The Mob Syndicate

Home of TheMidnightMob, TheMorningMob, TheMiddayMob and TheMobWantsYou

Level X Rebel : Medal Maxed

spootieho
Commodore

Post#3 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:09 pm

My advice is... stop worrying about this. It's probably not cheating and you are probably wrongfully publicly shaming someone.

Say it is cheating... If it doesn't happen frequently, then it still just one loss and is no big deal.
Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders

llamaman
Commander

Post#4 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:30 pm

Forcex is in my squad, if you have a link with proof we will remove him from squad as this is not what our squad wants to be known for. He does know his stuff. Feel free to private message me if you want.

JDD
Major General

Post#5 » Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:51 pm

I call Fabio of squad BRASIL'DROIDEKA a cheat! Anyone wants proof, go try attacking a monster lvl X base with 40 buffed lvl 9 stormies & 9 lvl 6 bikes. He didnae even reach my turrets & shields, managed only about 5% yet end screen is a hundy.

Supravu
Commander

Post#6 » Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:46 pm

JDD wrote:I call Fabio of squad BRASIL'DROIDEKA a cheat! Anyone wants proof, go try attacking a monster lvl X base with 40 buffed lvl 9 stormies & 9 lvl 6 bikes. He didnae even reach my turrets & shields, managed only about 5% yet end screen is a hundy.

I was attacked by chico from same squad with thirty unbuffed stormies. Fully maxed rebel base with high gr and max gr turrets with over 2300 defensive wins. three star loss. lol

JDD
Major General

Post#7 » Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:51 pm

I guess squad BRASIL'DROIDEKAS are rotten tae the core with these lot of bad apples mentioned constantly in the Forum ;) :lol:

Barnabynew
Cadet Trooper

Post#8 » Sat Apr 28, 2018 3:21 pm

Luan Freita from BRASIL'ALIANÇA is another cheater.being of level 6 he managed to lose having attacked my level 9base,but at the final score it turned out he won,received 2stars and some resources. Are developers going to do smth with that?

PartylikeVader
Captain

Post#9 » Sat Apr 28, 2018 3:57 pm

JDD wrote:I call Fabio of squad BRASIL'DROIDEKA a cheat!.

I’ve reported two players from this squad before and can confirm they were banned. They were using similar hacks to climb leaderboard conflicts several months ago. Below is a template for reporting this. Feel free to copy, paste, and modify the following section for use in your ticket should you choose to write one:

“Greetings! I’m writing this ticket in response to hacking-like behavior of the Imperial/Rebel commander <COMMANDER NAME> of squad <SQUAD NAME>. This squad has had members banned before for using damage modifier hacks that enabled them to rapidly attack and win.

I suspect <COMMANDER NAME> for hacking because of known affiliation with players who hack (it may even be the same player) and personal experience with suspicious behavior.

I was attacked by <COMMANDER NAME> on <DATE>. This player attacked me with <LIST UNITS>. The replay shows them losing at <INSERT %> but the result shows them winning with 100%. Attached are screenshots of this.

While there are known “relay glitches” I respectfully ask an investigation take place because the evidence suggests <COMMANDER NAME> may be hacking.

I’m just helping this epic game be safer. Thank you for reading my ticket about <COMMANDER NAME> using hacks and damaging the game. Please forward this to the development team for investigation.

Keep up the epic work! Thank you very much. May the force be with you!”

Here is the e-mail:
support@disneyinteractivegames.com

Best Wishes.
Rath Severus
Leader of PartylikeVader

Gostyn
Storm Trooper

Post#10 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:36 pm

Last time has a Rebel named Yeshua. When the second shield comes down he breaks my client and wins! So he can accumulate like 350k in contraband.

Now is another Rebel named Ghost. When the game finishes, it appear a message of "server failure" and he won!

Whi to play a game with so many of frauds?

Return to “Suggestions and Feedback”