Attacks to user need to be disabled after revenge!

Please post any suggestions that could make the game more enjoyable for everyone. Feel free to also encourage Disney with praise of things you like.
PapaMouse
Cadet Trooper

Attacks to user need to be disabled after revenge!

Post#1 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:53 pm

I was attacked last night, so I revenged them and earned 0 trophies. They attacked me again and took another 12 trophies, so I revenged them again for 0 trophies. They attacked me AGAIN, this time for 0 trophies but moved to another planet before I had a chance to get my loot back. This has happened twice now! Attacks to a user after they have had a chance to revenge should be disabled, otherwise the game will just go around and around in circles with the same people attacking the same people. That's just my 2 cents worth though...

Midge
Admiral

Re: Attacks to user need to be disabled after revenge!

Post#2 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:15 pm

Good looking out, PapaMouse!
Leader of The Mob Syndicate

Home of TheMidnightMob, TheMorningMob and TheMobWantsYou

Level X Rebel : 100k+ Medals : Joined the Rebellion 12/28/2015

MasterCheez0324
Squadron Leader

Post#3 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:35 pm

Then... don't attack them lol simple as that. I've had my fair share of nemesises like that,, always gained more than I lost errytime boi lmao and if you got 0 after your first attack, they revenged you

rRr
Admiral

Post#4 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:32 pm

I never revenge. I dont take being attacked personally. Its how this game works, attacking more than defending.

I have had one guy who was attacking me all over when I was lvl 4 or 5 so I had to switch planet, but since then it is ok.

No big deal, just dont revenge ;)
Empire HQ X, 30 000+ medals, contrabant addict.
Proud officer of Sith-Society
we have currently 2 open slots,
take your chance to be in same squad as "UCL Tracker" chat family founder
;)
LINE: rrr-firstlorder

Python6
Commodore

Post#5 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:51 am

Yep, as the others said, if you don't want to be revenge attacked don't do it yourself. If you revenge they have the ability to hit you again. Guys in my squad that are revenge attackers all jump to other planets once they go through their "hit" list. If you stay in place pretty good chance they are going to hit you over and over as long as you hit them back. I never revenge (I hardly ever even notice the other players name) because I attack who I get matched with. I've seen coordinated efforts to attack specific players or specific squads and it is all just too much work for me to skip a whole bunch of times looking for one target. Would rather just play the game, but to each their own and if you want to revenge do it, but if you don't want to get hit back jump to another planet to break the chain.
Officer ImperialNWA Andriod / IOS Imperial Squad. If you are a new / developing player check out our developmental squads ImperialNWA_II and ImperialNWA_III.
LINE ID is python6swc

Return to “Suggestions and Feedback”