It came to my knowledge that it may be possible to recover an account with the player-id alone or even with player- and squad name if your broken account is still in a squad.
No promises though.
What is needed from your side:
- Player-Id of your account
- OR: If you are still member in a (searchable) squad then playername and squad name might work as well.
- Status of your communication with Disney support.
Important: Disney Support seems to block/ban your old player-id when they do crystal refunds/transfers to assist with creating a new account. Blocked/Banned player-ids can not be restored (you can ask support though to unblock them if this happens).
If the result looks good then this is needed from you to transfer the game back:
- Some proof of account identity. Some information about your base/account will be asked to verify.
- A separate Facebook or Google Account to transfer/sync the game back to your device (you need to give the login data away so don't use your "normal" account)
- Patience (It may take some days until an answer arrives)
Contact me via PM in this forum or via the LINE id: lleyleber