Fill SC Requests Using The Callout System

Informative and helpful posts curated by the admins.
TheCleaner
Commodore

Post#1 » Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:09 am

On running a squad

Requesting:

1. Request specific troops that you want, type and amount (i.e. 2 snipers and 3 speeders please). Alternatively you can be vague if you don't care what you receive (i.e. please send troops, defensive troops please, offensive troops please).
  2. You can still request troops when your Squad Center (SC) is under construction, just go to the SC info tab and you can request from there.
Donating:

1. If filling a specific troop request, “callout” the troop type and number you are donating and to whom using the in-game chat. Be sure to read if someone else has already made a callout and is working to fill a request so there isn't any duplication. Callouts ALWAYS get priority. This way Requestors get the strategic troops they want and donors don’t get stuck with cooked troops they don’t want.
  2. If stuck with troops you don't want AND are on Tatooine, start one of the AI "Chapter" missions to offload troops without worrying about losing medals. If every mission is 3 Star you lose the ability to replay chapters so leave at least one mission incomplete with a 1 or 2 star finish so you don’t lose the ability to flush troops.
  3. Don't be shy about sending weak units to strong teammates because they will get upgraded to their researched level. To upgrade donated troops back out and refresh the app.

Happy Hunting

The Cleaner : )
Last edited by DeathStriker on Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Updated Thread Title To Better Define Topic - Put Original Thread Title in Main Thread Post
Active accounts iOS
4/17-Knick Knack, Mini Base, HQ8, Rank 11, Member -corpsegrinder-, a home for mini's.
6/17-TheCleaner, HQ 5, Rank 3, member BigLeagueChewie

Mindfuq1
Storm Trooper

Re: On running a squad

Post#2 » Tue May 03, 2016 9:15 pm

Good tips :)
Emperor Nico

geoman48
Commodore

Re: On running a squad

Post#3 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:20 am

Resurrecting this thread... most of the time I simply request vague (please send troops), because even for noobs, I like for them to feel like they are contributing to me. I like the idea of helping other people without cooking specific units. Occasionally, I'll request a specific buildout (like speeders if planning on using them during heroic defense), but most I just Keep It Simple. With vague requests, I think more people in our squad donate more often because only serious players will cook specific units.
:mrgreen: do you have the droids I'm looking for? :mrgreen:

Return to “Premiere Topics”