What worlds planets to unlock first!

Informative and helpful posts curated by the admins.
Sigma582
Admiral

Re: What worlds planets to unlock first!

Post#31 » Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:53 am

I was so excited about unlocking tie advanced when I built my planet command...
Upgraded tie/a to lvl2 and barely used 2 times for half a year. It's just too big and long-cooking to use it regularly.

MTV-7 and VT-49 proved to be much more useful for me.
New home of former Windows IMPERIALS® squad. PM me to join us on Android server.
-
Layout Manager
http://www.swcommander.com/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=19986
-
Defense Tracker
http://www.swcommander.com/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=20403

darthlex
Cadet Trooper

Post#32 » Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:34 am

I have been in dandoran 5 days and still not able to find one single opponent to attack. Every time my protection time rans out i get attacked? How is tha possible?
Something wrong with my side or what is problem please?

Pirate
Major General

Post#33 » Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:56 am

darthlex wrote:I have been in dandoran 5 days and still not able to find one single opponent to attack. Every time my protection time rans out i get attacked? How is tha possible?
Something wrong with my side or what is problem please?

Are you on Windows? Dandoran is the only active conflict right now and is very active. You are often going to have to hit "find opponent" a bunch of times before you get a base to attack. The same is happening to everyone else too, that is why you get hit the minute you are offline and have no protection.
ⒹⒶⓇⓀⓈⒾⒹⒺ
Imperial Squad

Windows Survivor

Rekt01
Storm Trooper

Post#34 » Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:41 am

I would suggest unlocking Hoth and a 'wet' planet first off, so if you unlock the gear that can only be used on Hoth you can use it straight away. (same with 'wet' planets (Dandoran, Takodana, Yavin 4)) Just a suggestion.

mkenobi
Admiral

Post#35 » Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:36 am

Rekt01 wrote:I would suggest unlocking Hoth and a 'wet' planet first off, so if you unlock the gear that can only be used on Hoth you can use it straight away. (same with 'wet' planets (Dandoran, Takodana, Yavin 4)) Just a suggestion.

wow... this thread has back to life! It was about what planet unlock first considering the conflict prizes, but all this has changed and conflicts aren't the only way to have those Special Units now.

By my experience playing for almost 4 years... I'd like to say 2 things:

1) if you are in a squad, the first planet you need to unlock when build Planetary Command is Takodana to help your squadmates to grab its OutPost in squad wars for the great advantage. I unlocked Takodana as first planet for all my accounts just for use in wars.

2) if you aren't in a squad, any green planet or Hoth can be a good option as first unlocked planet. Most of players unlock Hoth as first planet because of Episode V.

But any of those green planets can be a good option as first planet, followed by Hoth as second planet when you reach HQ 6. Then, when you reach HQ 6 and build the Armory you already will have one of the 3 kinds of planets to use all items of your Armory - desert, forest and cold weather equipments. That's what I say to my low levels in my squad when they are going to unlock their first planet.
Leader of AndroidsDream Squad on Windows. Empire Level 10, 45k medals, Rank 16.
Level 9 Imperial on vacation!
Level 9/8/7 Rebel player in "Solo's_Band" Level 50 Squad (Join us and war everyday!)

llamaman
Commander

Post#36 » Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:49 pm

Have to say if you are in a squad and war check with others to find out what planets they dont have and unlock that planet. Try to cover different planets so what ever combo of op are available your squad can get them.

Return to “Premiere Topics”