What worlds planets to unlock first!

Informative and helpful posts curated by the admins.
Chingoncito
Commander

Re: What worlds planets to unlock first!

Post#21 » Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:14 pm

Er-Kit
:shock: Killing Panochas all day :shock:

Ghost666
Commodore

Post#22 » Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:26 pm

Err...i have all planets unlocked and i dont seem able to get any upgrade anymore...so the above discussion only makes sense if you are willing to play for LONG HOURS in order to upgrade the planet unit of choice...
"All Walls Must Die" - Imperial Sniper Corps Unofficial Motto

syncpan77
Major General

Post#23 » Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:32 pm

You need to look at what each planet offers in terms of Conflict prizes. If you plan on becoming an air SC sniper, you definitely need Dandoran. The Napalm ships offered on Yavin are of great use to both factions too, Yavin ranks high up there for sure. If it's loot you're looking for, look at Er'Kit/Hoth for that. Takodana is great on loot and offers pretty good challenging bases.
Last edited by syncpan77 on Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EMPandemonium "We're a small squad with a big fight in us."
Leaderboard Rank: #??? - Battle Score: 542,000 - Squad War Record: 44W - 2D - 13L .
Join us, we are looking for dedicated players to fill our ranks!

ChiptheFish
Captain

Post#24 » Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:53 pm

Ghost666 wrote:Err...i have all planets unlocked and i dont seem able to get any upgrade anymore...so the above discussion only makes sense if you are willing to play for LONG HOURS in order to upgrade the planet unit of choice...

True. I'd like to see the bar raised a bit for conflict unlocks - top 2% takes many hours of grinding and is life disrupting. Maybe top 5% unlocks/upgrades and top 2% unlocks/updates and gives you a pack of the reward prize as well.
Chip the Fish, Rebel: HQ9, Medals: 10K'ish, Battle Rank: 8 (Android)
Kenobi's_Command: A L46 Squad whose war history is 66W/2D/28L - join us!

rRr
Major General

Post#25 » Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:10 pm

Rudy42 wrote:5 droids?? How the hell do you have 5 droids?!

I do not have 5 droids yet, but I have 4 droids and 1886 crystals..so I should soon have 5.

I have won 7 Crystal conflicts on Tatooine and completed all campaigns. Rest of crystals I got from clearing debris and rock, heroic defenses (which I do every time) and daily quests on planets (which I also try do do every time).

I am fresh HQ9 BTW, got my 4th droid when I was fresh HQ8. ;) Never used any real money on game.
Empire HQ9, 26 000+ medals, living mainly on ErKit.
Contrabant addict (Sentinel @lvl27 (cap), Opressor @lvl20(cap)).
Sith-Society
LINE: rrr-firstlorder

Ghost666
Commodore

Post#26 » Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:46 am

rRr wrote:
Rudy42 wrote:5 droids?? How the hell do you have 5 droids?!

I do not have 5 droids yet, but I have 4 droids and 1886 crystals..so I should soon have 5.

I have won 7 Crystal conflicts on Tatooine and completed all campaigns. Rest of crystals I got from clearing debris and rock, heroic defenses (which I do every time) and daily quests on planets (which I also try do do every time).

I am fresh HQ9 BTW, got my 4th droid when I was fresh HQ8. ;) Never used any real money on game.

Yeah...also full free player...i got my 4th droid hoarding all crystals i could...

Lost motivation after that...too much discipline required to get to 5th droid...started to feel like a job...and i already have one of those...

I respect what you did, mind you...just saying it is TOO MUCH EFFORT FOR ME...but perhaps it is fair...one cant want all the advantages and still spend zero, i guess...
"All Walls Must Die" - Imperial Sniper Corps Unofficial Motto

rRr
Major General

Post#27 » Tue Oct 25, 2016 3:54 am

Well Ghost666, I thought same when I earned 4th droid, but somehow I was able to get past 1000 crystals soon after that and I went for it again. However I don't really feel like a job there because I only do conflicts on Tatooine. They can be won with about 20 000 medals, which I can earn during one weekend. If there is a Tatooine conflict that gives Crystals (or Shock Trooper upgrade) and goes through weekend, I just go for it. I don't do other conflicts at all. So I would call it a luck, that there were so many Crystal conflicts on Tatooine lately. ;)
Empire HQ9, 26 000+ medals, living mainly on ErKit.
Contrabant addict (Sentinel @lvl27 (cap), Opressor @lvl20(cap)).
Sith-Society
LINE: rrr-firstlorder

Midge
Major General

Post#28 » Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:20 am

I always make recommendations based on a couple things.

First, Dandoran and Yavin, obviously. You need those ships in your inventory and you need to be able to chase upgrades on them in hero defenses. Especially around level 7 when Hero Defenses are super easy to get three stars on.

Next, I always think you need to base it on your squad's war needs and outpost needs. In our squad we like to make sure we have enough people with each post. We have gotten to a point where a ton of people have them all unlocked at this point, but we used to discuss it quite a bit to make sure we were not short of post takers in a war.

Good luck!
Leader of The Mob Syndicate

Home of TheMidnightMob, TheMorningMob and TheMiddayMob

Level X Rebel : 60k+ Medals : Joined the Rebellion 12/28/2015

Euph
Major General

Post#29 » Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:35 am

Midge wrote:I always make recommendations based on a couple things.

First, Dandoran and Yavin, obviously. You need those ships in your inventory and you need to be able to chase upgrades on them in hero defenses. Especially around level 7 when Hero Defenses are super easy to get three stars on.

Next, I always think you need to base it on your squad's war needs and outpost needs. In our squad we like to make sure we have enough people with each post. We have gotten to a point where a ton of people have them all unlocked at this point, but we used to discuss it quite a bit to make sure we were not short of post takers in a war.

Good luck!

These, basically.

I would consider Yavin to be a personal priority, since after the Shock/Vanguard, the VT/HWK is the most important special unit in the game. They're basically a necessity; the others are nice to have but you can do without.

Then consider the needs of your squad when it comes to outposts. Up-and-coming members of a squad play an important role as outpost takers and if you can coordinate with one another to unlock different planets so you cover all the bases, that much the better. That said I recommend Tako be #1 priority there since it's the best outpost.
Sith-Society iOS/Android Imperial Squad
Mature HQ10. Immature meat-bag.
[sound of Kubaz laughing]

Python6
Commodore

Post#30 » Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:16 am

My top 3 recommendations:
Dando - unlock / single use shield busting aircraft are really nice to have when you need them; great buff in squad wars
Tak - great squad wars buff; don't go there much since the merc rewards aren't units I use much
Yavin - unlock / single use napalm aircraft are great counter SC units; buff is good in squad wars if your squad has lower level units going against higher opponents
Officer jedisupremacy Windows Rebel Squad (JS.Padawans is our training squad for newer players) and mentor to our allied Android / IOS Rebel Squad - JediSupremacy
Member ImperialNWA Andriod / IOS Imperial Squad
LINE app required / LINE ID is python6swc

Return to “Premiere Topics”